𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮||𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧

I scan through my closet, trying to find a pleasing outfit to impress my boyfriend, Freddy. "Come on, Y/N. It's not rocket science. Pick a frickin outfit." I mumble to myself.

Once I settle on my outfit, I put on my glasses, making everything clearer. I smile and grab my backpack, slinging it over my shoulders. I quickly rush downstairs and see my mom making breakfast.

"Hey, Y/N. Would you like some pancakes, sweetheart?" She asks.

"No thanks, Mom. No time. I gotta get to school and see Freddy!" I say cheerfully. She chuckles and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Have fun, sweetie." She says.

I walk out the door and start heading to school, butterflies swarming in my stomach everytime Freddy pops into my mind. His freckles, his eyes, his curly hair. Even his limp is adorable. He's perfect in my eyes.

I enter the school building and meet at the school library entrance. "Hi, baby." I say. He smiles and kisses me softly.

"Hi, beautiful. I missed you." He says.

"I missed you too." I say with a big smile plastered on my face.

He grabs my hand and kisses my cheek. I blush. "My family is going away for the weekend. Wanna come over and spend the night? We can have a Marvel binge." He suggests. I nod and smile like crazy.

We walk down the hallway to our first period. Everyone always stares at his crutch when we walk down the hallway. I love him, and I don't care if he's disabled.

He gets bullied severely. He gets beaten, called crippled and homeless. He's had a hard life and the bullies add to the hardships he's facing.

"I love you." He says. I smile and return it.

"I love you, Freddy." I say and give him a small peck on the lips.

"I can't wait until tonight." He says. He gives me a kiss on the nose, making me giggle.

"I can't wait either." I say.

His foster brother, Billy, comes up to us. "Hey, bro. Rosa is coming to pick us up early, so I can't walk home from school with you." Billy says.

"No problem. I got my girl." Freddy says.

*After School*

"You gonna go cry to your mommy? Oh wait, that's right. You don't have a mommy." I hear Brett tease.

"Hey, dumbass! Get the hell off of my boyfriend!" I yell.

"Oh, yeah? What are you gonna do about it? You both are nerds." He says. Ooh like that's gonna intimidate me?

I help Freddy off of the ground. "You ok, babe?" I ask.

"Nevermind, we wouldn't wanna beat up these two girls." Brett says.

"I'm fine, baby." He says quietly. "Let's go." I say and he nods in agreement. I intertwine my fingers with his and we start walking to his house.

We get to his house and immediately go upstairs. "I love you, Freddy." I say.

"I love you too, Y/N. Thank you for saving me, baby." He says.

"My pleasure." I say as we lay down and cuddle.

Word count- 504

Today was a suuuuuper busy day. I had team pictures after school, then practice, then I had homework, then had to go somewhere. Sorry about the complaining and the late updates. Anyway, Freddy is absolutely adorable and I had to write about him. Hope you enjoyed as much as I did writing this.

XoXo,
RK