The Impossible Desert

Start bij het begin

The Gōsutodēmons roared as they charged forward off-road while Athena rode one of the Gōsutodēmons on its back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Camilla drove the Sonicruiser past the quicksand potholes carefully. Diana sat on the weapon chair and observed the path, but she turned around to see a violent gust of sand coming right towards the vehicle. Diana gasped in fear as she noticed the ground disappearing from her sight.

"Sand storm!" Diana screamed.

Ariana, Ezra, Regina, and Renee gasped in shock as they detected the sand storm from the view screen. Camilla stepped on the gas pedal and the Sonicruiser swiftly drove forward past the large ruins. Diana stared at the large sand storm that was coming closer to the Sonicruiser and quickly jumped inside the vehicle. Camilla drove past the rocks and the Sonicruiser jumped up in the air, causing Ariana and the children to scream when they huddled together on the passenger seat. The Sonicruiser successfully landed on a bridge just as the sand storm disappeared.

"That was close." Ariana sighed in relief.

Camilla drove the Sonicruiser off the road as a dark cloaked figure was watching the vehicle driving from the small hill.

Suddenly, the sound of an alarm woke Regina, Renee, and Diana from their nap.

"Camilla, we got something approaching fast on radar!" Ariana reported as she looked at her computer.

"She's right." Ezra said as he focused his aura senses to detect danger.

Regina, Diana, and Renee looked out the window to see large sand moving fast in the Sonicruiser's direction.

"Hold on!" Camilla shouted.

Camilla stepped on the gas pedal hard and the Sonicruiser drove fast away from the moving sand. The moving sand rammed the vehicle that caught the Sonicruiser to roll into a stop. Camilla busted the roof door open and jumped out as her right eye and her entire body started to glow bright red.

"Diana, get the twins to those boulders!" Camilla shouted. "Ariana, Ezra, you're with me!"

Diana grabbed Regina and Renee under her arms before speeding away. Camilla sprang high into the air with a twisting reverse back flip and swiftly launched a giant red energy sphere to hit the moving sand as a giant wave. The moving sand slid away from the attack that made Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra run away as fast as they can.

"I don't think that attack slow it down!" Ariana shouted as she turned around to see the moving sand getting closer to her and her siblings.

Camilla turned around and gathered a massive amount of red energy in her hand before she fired a ball of energy at the moving sand, but it disappeared when the attack made a direct hit. Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra started climbing up the boulders as Diana, Regina, and Renee looked up in shock.

"Mom! Aunt Camilla! Uncle Ezra! Look!" Diana yelled as she pointed her finger forward.

Camilla and Ariana collectively followed Diana's finger to see a feminine leopard creature jumping out from the sand as it floated right towards them. Before the leopard creature could attack, five mages and one gynoid heard yelling in Japanese language from the mysterious cloaked figure. Everyone gasped in shock as the cloaked figure took off the cloak to reveal herself in front of the five survivors. She kept her slender figure, but she had short blonde bobcut hairstyle. She wore a black halter neck midriff top, black leather pants with a dark orange utility belt, and black knee-high combat boots. She also had black fingerless gloves with dark orange arm bands.

"No way." Ariana and Diana gasped.

"Talia?" Camilla questioned.

"It's her!" Ezra said in happiness.