9장

(Suga pov)
* I wake up and I realized that I didn't even pull out inside of Y/n before I sleep last night... I pull out of her slowly so that I will never wake her up... I lay beside her and admire her beauty. *

Suga: I'm so lucky to have you princess... You don't know how much I love you... I can do things that you will never expected just for you... No one will take you away from me cause if they try, they will die..

* I noticed dry tears in her cheeks... She is so cute and hot at the same time when she is in pain... I fall in love with her because of that. *

(Flash back 3 years ago)
(Suga pov)
* I was walking home because the school just ended when I hear a girl groan... I blush cause of the dirty thought that just run in my mind like ddaeng Suga what the fuck is wrong with you?! I go to where the sound was coming from... When I get there I saw a group of girl bullying a teenager that look like she is 15 years old or younger than 15... One of them I recognize and it's Scarlett, She is popular in our campus, I have a crush on her since the first day of school... My eyes land on the girl their bullying, her long brown curly hair, she have bangs which make her look cute.. her brown shining eyes that you can almost see the galaxy by just looking at it... Her cute nose, pink bruised cheeks that I can kiss and squish every day.. And her plump lips that have a blood dripping on the side, I want to lick that blood off her lips and just kiss her... Her face showing how much pain she felt right now and it somehow make her look cute and hot at the same time like ddaeng I could be dead right now if staring at her can kill people... And there my eyes land on her ripped school uniform as if they have their own life... Her skirt is showing her thighs... Her uniform have ripped on it showing her cleavage. *

Suga: *bit lips* damn she have a nice big future right there... Wait what?! Suga be loyal!!! Think about Scarlett!! *Whisper yell*

* I stop when I hear them talking, I know it's bad to listen to other people's conversation but I'm curious okay?! So I listen to them. *

Scarlett: What a weak girl... Before you transfer in our school make sure that your not being a slut okay?? Stay away from Jackson, he doesn't like you!!! He like me!!! Okay?! ME!!

* OHHH so she is the transfer student that all my classmates talking about huh? *

Scarlett: What is her name again??
Girl 1: Y/n... It's Lee Y/n...
Scarlett: Right of course Y/n... What a wonderful name for a slut like you... So Y/n, stay away from him you piece of shit!!!
Y/n: I-I'm not the one you should say that thing.... You should be saying that to Jackson... He's been the one who's bothering me...
Scarlett: You know what?! Girls!!!
All her friends: Yes Scarlett??
Scarlett: Beat the shit out of this girl... Make sure that she will regret talking to my Jackson...
All her friends: Our pleasure...

Scarlett friends beat Y/n while Suga was just standing there watching... You can hear Y/n groaning and yelling for help but no one come to save her... She didn't fight back because she always remember what her Dad said to her, that she will never ever fight back, that she have to be a good girl, that's the only thing that she can do to get revenge to all the people who hurt her is to be successful... She still remember her favorite line her father always said, "Kill them with Success, Bury them with a Smile".. but sadly her father died and she don't know why her father died... Minutes later they stop beating Y/n and just walk away laughing... Suga go to her and ask...

Suga: Are you okay???
Y/n: Y-yes I'm fine... *Smile sweetly*

* Wow, I'm amazed at how strong this girl is... She can Smile after that?! Wow.. Just.. Wow.. *

Y/n try to stand up and Suga notice that so he help her to stand up....

Suga: By the way, I'm Min Yoongi but you can call me Suga.
Y/n: Nice to meet you... I'm Lee
Y/n...
(Flash back end)

~ To Be Continue ~