스페셜 챕터 1 🎉🎊

(Jongsuk pov)
* It's been a week but they never find my sister, Eomma have been stress lately. She cried all night and she always zone out. I can't watch Eomma like this anymore. Walking to the living room, Eomma is zoning out again. I walk up to her and sit beside her. *

Jongsuk: Eomma... Eomma... Eomma... *Shake his mom gently.*
Y/m: Huh? Oh, Sukie. What is it darling?
Jongsuk: Eomma please don't be mad at me but...

After telling her what he wants to his Mom, he only receive a gasp from her.

Y/m: How can you be like that?! We won't, I don't want too.
Jongsuk: But Eomma~ it's for your own good! I can't see you suffer like this anymore! I'll take care of anything just please agree on my decision... Eomma please
*teary eyes.* They will help us find her but please Eomma, I can't anymore. I feel unsafe here, uneasy. *Whisper while lowering his head trying to hide his tears.* I need to protect you Eomma! I can't lose you too. *look at his Mom on the eyes.* Please Eomma!!! Please! *Get down on his knees.*

Your mom look at Jongsuk with guilty in her eyes, she caress your brother's hair with her soft hand. She also don't want to see her child suffer because of her. With a humm, she lifted Jongsuk's head to faced her.

Y/m: Okay, but in one condition.
Jongsuk: What?! I will do anything Eomma.
Y/m: You have to tell it to them..
Jongsuk: Hmmm! I will! Thanks Eomma!!!

With that, Jongsuk hug his Mom tightly then stand up, grabbing his phone. He already told this to GOT7, TxT and Jieun and now he is calling Seokjin to inform him and to also let him inform the others.

(Seokjin pov)
* I'm getting ready on my room since I just woken up when suddenly my phone ring. I walk to the nightstand where my phone is place, looking at the caller ID I saw Jongsuk hyung's name. I answer it. *

=====[ ON THE PHONE ]=====

Seokjin: What is it hyung?
Jongsuk: Eomma and I will move to US.
Seokjin: Huh? Why? *Frown.*
Jongsuk: My Mom seem to be in a depression ever since Y/n went missing. And you know I can't just watch her like that, I have to take action.
Seokjin: If you say so.
Jongsuk: Just please inform me when you have any news about my sister, please Seokjin-ahh...
Seokjin: Okay Hyung, I will...
Jongsuk: I'll get going now, I still have to pack my things and so does Eomma's. Just please let me know if there's something new about my sister, okay?
Seokjin: Okay hyung, please take care on your way there.

=====[ OFF THE PHONE ]=====

With that, Jongsuk hung up the phone. Seokjin look at his phone for a minute before tucking it on his back pocket, he go downstairs and saw the others sitting on the couch doing nothing. Suga had been in prison after they arrested him saying that Suga is proven guilty for kidnapping and assault, today is Seokjin's birthday and he decided to visit him with the others. Going towards them, he said;

Seokjin: Get ready guys, we will visit Yoongi.
Taehyung: *quickly turn around to face his hyung.* Huh?!
Jimin: What, why?
Seokjin: I want to celebrate my birthday where we are complete.
Jhope: But hyung...
Seokjin: I know you're still mad at him, but he is still your hyung and he is still my dongsaeng. He need us guys.
Jungkook: And so does Y/n... *Roll eyes.*
Seokjin: Jungkook-ahh, I don't like your attitude. He is your hyung okay?
Namjoon: Guys, let's just go. Arguing won't solved this, let's just follow Seokjin hyung. It's his birthday anyway, let's get ready now.