35장

(BTS and Got7 pov)
* It's already morning when we get out of that big fucking building... Why you might ask? Well, a mother fucker named BamBam forgot the way where we enter the building so we got lost and heck Jin and Jhope shout really help the guards to follow where we are... Mark's plan really work... Yay😑... We are now away from the building but still running cause we can't risk being caught right? *

Jhope: Can we stop running now? My legs hurt... *Panting.*
Seokjin: Yeah, let's take some Freaking break! My handsome face are dripping with sweat now....
Mark: Okay. Ma-maybe we should stop, I think w-we lost them now.
Jungkook: So, what's our next plan?
BamBam: But first, how did they know we're going to sneak in the building?
Namjoon: Who knows?! We just go there without planning anything!! Like what the-
Taehyung: Any plan B?
Jhope: We're... Going... To call... The TxT boys... Right now... *Panting.*

(Soobin pov)
* My phone start ringing, I pull my phone out of my pocket hoping that Yeonjun Hyung is the one that calling me but sadly, it's Namjoon Hyung. I answer the call. *

Soobin: Hi, Hyung! What's up?
Namjoon: Where are you?
Soobin: I'm on my house... Why?
Namjoon: Are the others with you?
Soobin: Uhmm.. Taehyun and Huening Kai are not here so was Yeonjun Hyung...
Namjoon: Can you call them? Like can you go to the hangout with them?
Soobin: I can b-but...
Namjoon: But?
Soobin: Yeonjun Hyung is kinda... Missing?
Namjoon: Missing? Wha- How??
Soobin: So, long story short, We go out to- I don't know where... But when I wake up I'm in our house, and hyung is nowhere to be found... I tried to call him but he doesn't answer the phone. I ask Beomgyu where Yeonjun hyung is but he also don't know.
Namjoon: ok, just call the others to go to our hideout to discuss things. You should be there in 5 minutes, okay?
Soobin: Okay?

* With that he hung up the phone, I call the others and tell them to meet us on the hideout and to have a talk. I go straight to Beomgyu's room, I knocked on the door before coming in. He look at me. *

Beomgyu: What is it Hyung? Did Yeonjun Hyung texted you already? Did he tell you where he is right now? When he will come back? *Ask excitedly.*
Soobin: *sigh.* No, he didn't... You should get ready, we're going somewhere..
Beomgyu: *frown.* Huh? Where are we going Hyung?
Soobin: Hideout..
Beomgyu: Ohhh okay...

* I left his room to give him privacy to change his clothes. I go to my room to also change my clothes. I wore a yellow sweater with white jeans pairing it with white shoes. I go to the living room to wait for Beomgyu. After some times, he walk out to his room wearing a pair of light brown hoodie and pants having a white tee shirt underneath and white Nike shoes. *

Soobin: Took you a while to get ready.
Beomgyu: Ohhh come on Hyung!!! Just shut up and let's go! *Whine.*
Soobin: *chuckle.* Okay, let's get going!

They got out of the house, Soobin lock the door. While on the way there, they saw Huening Kai with Taehyun walking side by side while chatting at each other. Beomgyu run to them, waving his hand even though they can't see him.. Soobin giggled.

Beomgyu: Guys! Wait!
Taehyun: Huh? *Look at his back finally noticing Beomgyu and Soobin.* Hyung! *He stop walking making Kai stop with him.*
Huening Kai: Hyung! Hi!!! *Frown.* Where's Yeonjun Hyung?
Soobin: *scratch his nape.* Uhmmm... It's kind of complicated... I'll tell you when we get there... *They nodded.*

They start to walk towards the hideout. When they got there, they only saw IU sitting on the couch while using her phone. They quietly walk towards her not wanting to disturb her but failed, IU look up at them then smile tucking her phone inside her pocket.