30장

(Y/n pov)
* I can't sleep, knowing that Hyungson, the one who killed my father, is Suga's Appa and will also be staying here for one month. What if he try to torture me? What if he will do something bad at me? I walk outside of the room after doing my morning routine. I go straight to the dining area to see all of them eating already. I take a seat next to Rosé. *

Rosé: Good morning Y/n.
Y/n: Good morning too.

You grab some food and start eating. They start a conversation while you just listen to them.

Hyungson: Why don't you ask your brother to attend your birthday yesterday?
Suga: He is not my brother and will never be.
Hyungson: Come on Suga. *roll eyes.* Why don't you just ask him today to come then? You have to spend time together like-
Suga: Like what Appa? *glare at his father.* like brothers? *stand up.* How many times do I have to tell you that he is not my brother?!
Hyungson: How dare you raise your voice at me?! How many time I also have to tell you that even you don't have the same mother he is still your little brother Suga!
Suga: I don't fucking care! I don't want to be his brother! I don't want HIM to be MY BROTHER!

With that, Suga walk out of the room while Hyungson shout for him to come back.

* He had a brother? *

(BTS pov)
* We've been friends with Suga for years but just now we realizes that we don't know anything about him. Well, we know he had a father and about his late mother but we don't have any clue of who they are, where they are now and if he have any siblings. We invited IU Noona here in our dorm with GOT7 to research something on internet about Suga. We are now in the living room waiting for them to arrived. After some times, we hear a knock from the front door meaning that there's someone outside. *

Jimin: I'm gonna open the door.

They all nod at Jimin. Jimin stand up and go to open the door only to see IU and GOT7 outside.

Jimin: Hi guys.
IU and Got7: Hello.
Jimin: Come on in, the others are waiting.

They come inside and seat at the couch. BamBam grab his laptop that was inside of the bag that he's carrying.

BamBam: Okay so, where should we start? *look at everyone.*
Seokjin: First, I'm gonna grab something for us to eat and drink so what would you guys like to eat?
Mark: Maybe some sandwich and coffee?
Jungkook: Also chips and softdrinks after we finish.
Seokjin: Okay. So sandwich and coffee then chips and soft drinks?
Except Seokjin: Hmmm. *nod.*

Seokjin stand up from his seat and go to the kitchen to grab some food. A sudden knock startle them.

Namjoon: Wait, do any of you invited someone?
Taehyung: No.
IU: Don't tell me one of you order something?
Jungkook: I don't.
Jhope: No no, even if I wanted too, I don't have enough money.
Jimin: Taehyung. Did you order another video games on internet?
Taehyung: Well yeah, but it shouldn't be deliver right now.
Jinyoung: Wait, what if Suga is the one who's knocking?
Jay B: Then we will die if he is.
Youngjae: Well, we'll see.

They all stand up and go to the front door and open it only to see.

IU and BTS: JACKSON?!
Jungkook: OH MAN, HOLY SHIT!

(Yeonjun pov)
* His been calling me many times that it's starting to annoy the shit out of me! Why can't he just leave me alone?! Why can't I just leave in piece?! *phone ring.* and there he is again, calling me! Ugh! *

Beomgyu: Hyung, why aren't you answering it?
Yeonjun: It will just annoy me.
Soobin: Who is it?
Yeonjun: A stranger.
Huening Kai: Are you okay Hyung?
Yeonjun: Yeah, I'm okay.
Taehyun: Well you don't look okay to me, I think you should rest for a while.
Yeonjun: Okay.

Yeonjun stand up from his seat in the couch on their house and walk towards his room.

* What do you need from me now? *

~ To Be Continue ~

I'm not death I promise! I hope you like this part though and sorry for not updating for a while.