29장 🎉🎊

(Y/n pov)
* I hear a door open then close. The lights turn on making me shut my eyes quickly because of the sudden lightness. When I somehow adjust to the light, I open my eyes then I saw Suga smirking at me. I was tied on the bed on a sitting position. *

Suga: Good morning baby, don't you forget something special today? *Smile excitedly.*
Y/n: Don't talk to me you asshole!
Suga: Awwww. Baby, don't be mad at me~ *walk towards the bed then take a sit beside you, he suddenly hug you.*
Y/n: *try to break free from the hug.* Let go of me!
Suga: No! not until you remember!
Y/n: Just say it already!
Suga: Baby it's my birthday!

* Ohh damn, so this monster still celebrate his birthday then? *

Y/n: So?
Suga: So? So what? We're gonna celebrate it. Now get up and get ready!

You make a "what the freaking fuck" look. Suga just look at you confused, you wiggle your hand and legs giving him the hint.

Suga: Ohhh right. *Scratch the back of his neck.* you're still tied. Dumbass me. *Start to untied you.*
Y/n: Woahh! So now you just realized that you're a dumbass after so many years?! *Make a surprise face.*
Suga: Shut up. *Cold tone.*

Suga's sudden snap make you shock but it get replace by madness.

Y/n: And what if I don't? What are you gonna do, huh? *Cross arm.*
Suga: Well, I'm just gonna torture your new friend. What is her name again? *Act like he is thinking.* ahhhh it's Sookyo, right?
Y/n: Don't you dare hurt her!
Suga: DON'T YOU ALSO DARE SHOUT AT ME! You know what, I will tell you the rules and you better obey it.
Y/n: I wi-
Suga: Rule no.1, Follow the orders that I will told you.
Y/n: Oh come on-
Suga: Rule no.2, Don't you dare yell at me.
Y/n: I will do what-
Suga: RULE NO.3! *Glare at you.* DON'T CUT ME OFF WHEN IM TALKING. YOU WILL OPEN THAT MOUTH OF YOURS IF I TOLD YOU TOO.
Y/n: Fuck this-
Suga: I'm not done yet Y/n! You're already breaking the rule no.3! *Silent.* There you go. *Smile.* and rule no.4, don't talk to any guards here and don't. I repeat, DON'T! YOU DARE FLIRT WITH THEM. And for the last rule. Call me master. If you don't follow this instructions, someone will get hurt. *Smirk.*

* This bitch. I'm will never call you master, never in a million years. *

Suga: You understand?
Y/n: Yes.
Suga: Yes? Yes what?
Y/n: *glare at Suga.* Yes... M-master.
Suga: There you go. Now I'll be leaving.

Turn away and start to walk towards the door but eventually stop not looking back at you.

Suga: Sookyo will go here and give you the dress you're going to wear. Don't even think of escaping. *Look at you through his shoulder.* Also, make yourself more beautiful than you already are. There will be a special guest who will come here.

* After that he go out. I go to the bathroom and clean myself. I wrap a towel around me and go outside of the bathroom. I saw Sookyo holding a dress smiling at me sweetly. *

Sookyo: Y/n. Here is your dress. Where should I put it?
Y/n: On the bed please.
Sookyo: Okay. *Put the dress in the bed.* do you need anything? Like applying your make up? Or fixing your hair? I will gladly help you. *Smile.*
Y/n: No, I'm fine Aunty! *Shake her hands in front of her making a no gesture.*
Sookyo: Okay then, I will take my leave.
Y/n: hmm. Take care aunty!
Sookyo: You too.

I grab the dress then wear it, I did my make up and hairstyle. I look at the mirror.

 I look at the mirror