20장

(TxT, BTS and IU pov)
* We are in the van, Jin driving to the location that the girl give us. *

Yeonjun: Noona did you text Y/n's mom already?
IU: Huh? Oh right, I forgot thank you for making me remember!
Yeonjun: Welcome.

=====[ ON TEXT ]=====

😘😉IU
Momma I have a good news for<
you!!!

Momma
>What is it?!

😘😉IU
One girl of our school said that she<
saw Y/n last night!

Momma
>Thank God! Where did she saw her?!

😘😉IU
At ************* street.<

Momma
>Thank you darling, me and Suk will be going there right away!

😘😉IU
No Momma. We are going there with<
TxT, BTS and also the genius group in our school will also help us find Y/n, so you don't have to worry now Momma.

Momma
>Thank you so much!!! Please say thank you to your friends for me!!

😘😉IU
I will Momma. I should go now,<
bye!!!
✓seen 8:13pm

=====[ OFF TEXT ]=====

IU: Done telling it to Y/n's Mom.
Huening Kai: Where's Suga?
Jungkook: As I said he attended the basketball-
Huening Kai: I know, but it's already night when we exit the school so that means the basketball practice is done, right?
Seokjin: We really don't have a clue of where he is now.
Namjoon: He just told us he had a practice to attend, maybe he is busy to something? I don't know.
Seokjin: We are here.

* We all came out of the van ( don't ask me how they all get in the van when they are so many. I didn't know either ) and start talking. *

IU: So here's the plan, Choi brothers go straight and find clue, BTS Hyung line go to the back where we came from to find clue that we didn't noticed when we came here, BTS maknae line go left and NingNing, Beomgyu and I go right. Is that clear?
BTS and TxT: Yes ma'am!!!

They start what they were told and find clues. Meanwhile.

(GOT7 pov)
* we did what we promise so here we are hacking all the CCTVs in ************* street to find anything that can be a clue. To be honest, we like solving things like this and we also like to save Y/n so that's why we agreed to this. We start checking the records from last night. *

Bambam: Markie did you find anything? *Typing on the computer*
Mark: Soon, I'm sure I will find something soon.
Bambam: Hmmm. Okay.
Youngjae: Hey guys. I found something.
Except Youngjae: Hm?! What is it?!
Youngjae: Here take a look.

The others go to where Youngjae is sitting having a laptop on his lap. Youngjae show them what he found.

Youngjae: 8:30 at night, Y/n was just walking normally. If you listen to it carefully, you can hear someone whistling right? *They nod* that's when you see Y/n look around and if you examine her, you can see that she is feeling uneasy by the way she moves. Then look at the dark side, left on the street, you see that? *They nod* there is a figure there, and it looks like that person is following Y/n right? When Y/n start running, that's when the figure go out of it's hiding spot to run after Y/n. As you can see it's a guy wearing a hoodie.
Jinyoung: So you mean someone send a spy to Y/n?
Yugyeom: Maybe yes, but I think that person was send to scared Y/n?
Youngjae: Wrong, That guy kidnapped Y/n.
Mark: How are you so sure?
Youngjae: Look at this, this is the CCTVs Mark have been checking. Time, 9 o'clock. When Y/n was running that guy *point at the guy in screen* throw something that hit Y/n making her lose her consciousness. When the guy walk towards her, and if you listen carefully that person giggled then if you check the road you can see light coming right? *they nod* that means there is a vehicle that will be passing by.
JB: That mean someone save Y/n?
Youngjae: If someone saved Y/n then she will never be missing right now. The driver of the car go out and help the kidnapper.
Except Youngjae: SO THAT MEANS THE KIDNAPPER IS NOT ONLY ONE?! THAT SOMEONE HELP HIM?!
Youngjae: Correct. Now, let's tell it to IU.

(IU pov)
* We gather up and talk to what we have found. *

IU: So did you found anything?
Seokjin: We found nothing.
IU: What about you Jimin-shi?
Jimin: None.
IU: Ughhh! You Yeonjun?
Yeonjun: We found Y/n's Bag.
IU: Really?! Does it have any clue?!
Soobin: No, just all her things in there.

* My phone ring indicating that someone is calling me. I answer it and turn on the speaker so everyone can hear it. *

=====[ ON THE PHONE ]=====

IU: Hello?
Bambam: Hey it me!
Jungkook: who is it-
Except Jungkook: Shhhh!
Jungkook: Sorry. *Tiny voice*
IU: Oh Bambam. Why did you call me?
Bambam: I just wanted to tell you that, we know now how Y/n went missing.
IU: Really?! Tell me!!

Bambam tell IU everything and all of them went shock. Suddenly Jungkook phone start to ring.

Jungkook: oh, Suga Hyung... Sorry... Uhmm, we're at ************* street.... Ohh yeah, no one tell you that Y/n is missing? *Put the phone away from his ear* Hyung! Don't shout!... Okay I know!... Just come home and we will tell you tomorrow!

=====[ OFF THE PHONE ]=====

Jungkook hang up the call and face palm himself.

IU: What did he told you?
Jungkook: Wait guys. I think I'll have a headache because of Suga Hyung. Uhmm, We should go home now, it's getting late.
IU: Yeah you're right, I'll see you guys tomorrow.
Yeonjun: Wait tomorrow will be Saturday right?
Seokjin: Hmph. Your right, why?
Yeonjun: I think we could just meet here or somewhere else I think?
Namjoon: He has a point. So are we going to meet here or somewhere else?
Taehyun: I think we should meet here, do you guys agree? *They all nod* okay.
Taehyung: What time?
IU: Around 8 in the morning I think?
Except IU: Okay!

They all go inside the van and Seokjin drive them to their own each houses.

(Minutes ago)
(Suga pov)
* I was walking having a bag full of snack for us. But what a good friend they were and left me. I call Jungkook and he answered it. *

=====[ ON THE PHONE ]=====

Jungkook: Oh Suga Hyung.
Suga: Why did y'all left me?! I was gone because I buy us food and you all just leave without waiting for me?!
Jungkook: Sorry
Suga: Where are you?
Jungkook: Uhmm, we're at ***** street.
Suga: And what the heck are you doing there?
Jungkook: Oh yeah, no one tell you that Y/n is missing?
Suga: WHAT?! HOW?! THE FUCK?! YOU KNOW THAT SHE IS MISSING BUT YOU NEVER TOLD ME?! HOW DARE YOU?! DUDE!
Jungkook: Hyung! Don't shout!
Suga: How can I not shout when the love of my life went missing?! Are you freaking serious?!
Jungkook: Okay I know!
Suga: What happened?!
Jungkook: Just come home and we will tell you tomorrow!

=====[ OFF THE PHONE ]=====

* He then hang up just like that! They have to explain E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G that they know. I walk going to home. Ughhh! I hate walking, why do I even buy them food when I could just lay on the bed chilling, reading books or even sleeping?! I start walking and when I was in front of our house, I open the door, put all the snack that I buy in the table and walk towards my room and lay on my bed. I didn't even realize I fell asleep. *

~ To Be Continue ~