21장

Suga wake up and go downstairs only to see the boys gathering up at the living room.

Jungkook: Huh, Suga Hyung. I was just gonna go to your room to wake you up but I guess I don't have too now that you are awake.
Suga: Yeah, whatever. Now tell me what you all know about Y/n went missing.

They tell him all they knew and Suga just look nothing? Emotionless? As if he is thinking about something which make them throw a weird look at him. Suddenly, Seokjin's phone start to ring, he answer it.

(Seokjin pov)
* I answer my phone and hear IU's voice. *

=====[ ON THE PHONE ]=====

Seokjin: Hello IU?
IU: We're moving our meeting at February 18.
Seokjin: What? Sorry but we can't, it's-
IU: Jhope birthday? I know.
Seokjin: Then why-
IU: Just tell him that 10 am, he will go there while we have to arrive there at 6-
Seokjin: CAN YOU PLEASE STOP CUTTING ME OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SENTENCE FOR ONCE?! *Trying to calm himself down.* and why 6? In the morning? *Heard a hum in the other line.* for what?
IU: To get ready?
Seokjin: For?
IU: Just stop asking. I'll hang up this call now. Bye.
Seokjin: Wait! Did you informed TxT and GOT7?
IU: Yes
Seokjin: Oh, okay. By- *thud thud thud sounds.* Ughhh! That girl!

=====[ OFF THE PHONE ]=====

* I face palm myself and look at the boys who is looking back at me with a worried expression. *

Jimin: You okay Hyung?
Seokjin: Yes I'm okay. By the way, IU move the date to February 18.
Jhope: H-huh? But that will be my birthday, a-are we not g-going to celebrate m-my birthday? *He said with a sad tone and face.*
Seokjin: I really want to celebrate your birthday but I think IU have a reason to it. Please forgive your Hyung.
Jhope: *smile sadly.* It's okay Hyung, I have forgiven you. I-I will just g-go to my r-room.

Jhope stand up from his seat and start walking, head hanging low. The sad aura his body is releasing didn't get unnoticed by his hyungs.

Namjoon: Can't we just don't go with them?
Seokjin: We have to RM. For Y/n's sake, we have to help them.
Taehyung: Well, if you think about it. We can still celebrate it at night, right?
Suga: We can if we didn't take long to whatever we will do there. And why are you going to meet there anyway?
Jungkook: Do find more clue?
Suga: For what? I mean what's the point?
Seokjin: What's wrong with you today? Of course we have to find clue to save Y/n.
Taehyung: Really, what's wrong with you today Suga Hyung? You've been acting strangely.
Suga: I'm not acting strangely Tae. I better go now.
Except Suga and Jhope: Where are you going?
Suga: practice.

With that, Suga stand up and go to his room to get ready. Suga leave the house.

(Jimin pov)
* I can't stand this. I should better check Hobi Hyung if he's okay. *

Jimin: Guys I will just go to Hobi hyung's room. ( By the way, they have their own room here. ) *They nod.*

* I stand up from the couch and start walking to Jhope's room. When I got there, I knock on the door but got no answer. I grab the doorknob and slowly open the door. *

Jimin: I'll come in now Hyung.

* when I completely open the door I hear sniff and sob. I look at the bed where I think the sound came from, I walk towards the bed and take a seat on the side. Jhope cover his whole body with the blanket. *

Jimin: Hyung? Are you okay?
Jhope: *sniff.* Y-yes, I'm f-fine.
Jimin: Well, you don't sound fine to me. *Lift off the blanket that cover Jhope face.* Hyung why you crying?
Jhope: I-I just want to be w-with you all t-to *sob.* celebrate m-my birthday that's a-all that I-I want. *Sob.*
Jimin: We can still celebrate your birthday.
Jhope: I know b-but- *sob.* I'm a-also sad that Y/n c-can't join us.
Jimin: But I'm sure she will be happy if she see you happy.
Jhope: *smile slightly.* Hmph.
Jimin: let's go? The others are waiting for you.
Jhope: Is Suga there?
Jimin: *shake head.* He already left.
Jhope: O-ohh.

Jimin and Jhope exit the room and go to the others, they stayed at home and play games, watch movies, messing with one another, talking and laughing just like what best friends do. Jhope somehow lighten up a little bit and start smiling with them making them happy.

~ To Be Continue ~