27장 🚨🔞

🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨
🚨🚨🔞BLOODY AHEAD🔞🚨🚨
🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨

(Y/n pov)
* I wake up because of the pain in my whole body. I feel like I was hit by a truck 20 times, I wiggle my hand and legs but I can't, I think my hands are tied. I can't see because of the pitch black that surround me. *

Y/n: Ughhh. What the heck happened last night? Shit, my head hurt. *Thinking hard.* come on Y/n think hard. Try to remember...

* This is what I hate... Thinking, I hate thinking to some things like this. Because of thinking, my head feels like it's going to explode. It makes my head hurt 10 times more than before, but at least my memory got back. *

(Flash back to last night)
Y/n: S-suga? *Tears escape your eyes.*
Suga: Awww. Your really miss me that much do you? Look at you, crying when you see me. Cute. *smile cutely.*

Suga's cute smile turn into a creepy one, you tried to run but he grab you on your waist tightly that it's start to hurt you. You groan in pain, he start to pull you back to the mansion by your hand. You try to free your hand from his grip but it only get tighter everytime you pull your hand. You cry and scream on top of your lungs thinking that someone will appear out of nowhere and save you.

Suga: If I were you, I would stop screaming and just give up because no one will hear you baby, not in the middle of the forest.

You ignore what he said and scream louder than before. Suga got angry, he turn and slap you hard that your face turn to the other side. You feel your cheek stinging from the pain.

Suga: I TOLD YOU TO JUST GIVE UP DIDN'T I?! I SWEAR Y/N YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE ME ANGRY! SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UP BEFORE I LOSE CONTROL, YOU DON'T WANT YOUR PUNISHMENT TO BE THAT HARD RIGHT?! YOU TRYING TO ESCAPE WAS ENOUGH FOR ME TO PUNISH YOU, AND NOW YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME. *Smile sinisterly.* I guess I have to make rules for you baby.

* I got scared, what rules do I have to follow? What will he do to me? What punishment will he serve me? I start to cry harder, I'm sure my eyes are red and puffy now. I don't want this, I DON'T EVEN DESERVE THIS! THEN WHY ME? WHY ME?! Just... Why... Why me out of all those girl in this world? I feel like my world stop, my brain stop functioning, my body is like it was been control like a puppet. I saw Suga smirk and start to drag me, I didn't try to stop him. We got in the mansion and that's when I get to control my body again, that when my brain start to take what's happening, I start to panic. *

Y/n: N-no... No! Let go of me! No! *Try to break free.* Stop! Let go!

You enter a corridor that you've never seen or had been before. Suga open a door that have a staircase on the other side of what you think lead to an underground room. And it is, it's not just a normal room though, it's a torture room. There is a chair on the middle of the room that have like a chain in the armchair and a chain on the front legs of it. There's a table on the left side of the room that have some torture stuff like hammer, knife, baseball bat, chainsaw, gun and other stuff. You look around and you saw blood, blood everywhere. A hanging chain on the right side that is attached on the wall. There's also a steel like bed at also have chain in it that is place at the back of the room, it have a box attached on it and also have a helmet that look like it deliver shock wave to someone who wear it. You got scared.

Y/n: No! Suga! Please don't do this to me! I'm begging you! You can punish me in any other way but please not this! Please. *Cry harder.*
Suga: Ohh baby, if you think you will get that pleasure when I last punished you well not now. You've been a bad girl and bad girl deserve a painful punishment.

* he drag me towards the chair and force me to sit. I try to push him and fight him but what can I do? He is more stronger than me, so he succeeded on making me sit and chain my legs and arms. He then walk to the table and grab the baseball bat. He look at me then back to the bat and smirk, he look back at me. *

Suga: I think this can make you feel pain for like what... Two days? What do you think? Hmm? *Tilt his head then look at you smiling innocently.* It really suit the punishment for you... Or... Or even with a knife, maybe I can curve something on your skin. *Smiling got wider that it start to look creepy.* the scar that will left in your skin will be beautiful right? That is if I didn't mess it *laugh.* ohhh sorry if I make you wait for that long, shall we begin? *Start to walk towards you.*
Y/n: No! Stop right there! *Struggling to break free.* please stop this Suga!

Suga didn't listen to you, all he do is just smile sinisterly at you. While he is walking toward you, he grab something at his back pocket that looks like a cloth. He stop infront of you and out the cloth inside your mouth.

Suga: We don't want to wake others up right? Be polite baby, I'm sure you don't want that bitch called Sookyo to get hurt, am I right?
Y/n: Hmmmm! Ghgmmmmm!
Suga: Baby even you want to talk well, you can't. So shut up! Now let's start! *Laugh like a maniac.*

* Suga stop laughing then suddenly hit me hard at my left shoulder and damn I feel like some of my bones break, I use my left hand to write! (Your author is left handed by the way. Now you learn something about your author!) then he hit the other parts of my body. I start to cough blood but it only get absorb by the cloth in my mouth and he seem to enjoy my pain. *

Your body was all bruised up, you're haft unconscious that you can't even open your eyes properly. He then slap you hard to make you wake up. And it work.

Suga: Baby~ Don't sleep, we're not even having fun yet~ *laugh cutely.*

He grab the knife and lift your shirt. He start to curve something on your left side and you scream through the gag. When he finish, he stop and stand up to look at his masterpiece.

Suga: beautiful. *Smile.*

He draw 03/09/93 which mean March 09, 1993.

Suga: That enough for now. You can take a rest and maybe I will tell you the rules tomorrow.

That's all you remember before you black out.

~ To Be Continue ~

Is it good? Sorry if it sucks, I'm not good at explaining things soooo.... Hope you understand! Anyway, I go to Subic Bay today with mAh family!!! It's so beautiful! You can find this beautiful ocean in the Subic Bay I mean I donno it's my first time going there. Because my family didn't want to take me to where they go. This is like their what? Second time they go there but really it's beautiful 😍😊. I almost swim and go to South Korea! But then I realize I don't have a place to stay in there and to where I will found them, I also realize that I'm not fluent in hangul that much. I mean, I can read but I don't know what I'm reading 😅 anyway, here's one of the picture I take. I'm not that good at taking pictures hehe 😂 I write this story when we are on the way there by the way.

 I'm not that good at taking pictures hehe 😂 I write this story when we are on the way there by the way

That all hope you like it!!