47장 🎉🎊

(Jimin pov)
* We are on the way to the forest where we saw Suga's car went when Suddenly this two punk got hungry. So we have to stop at a nearby store and buy some food, I should be celebrating my birthday right now but when I know that we are near to get Y/n and Yoongi hyung back... I would rather celebrate it next year, when we're complete... That's Right... I would rather celebrate it when we are finally complete.. *

Seokjin: What do you want to eat Jimin-ah?
Jimin: Ramen would be great hyung.
Seokjin: Okay...

Jin walk to the counter after getting all the foods that his dongsaengs wanted to eat, Jimin turn around walking to Jungkook and Taehyung who is chatting on the corner of the store. When he finally approach them, he spank the back of their heads making them hiss and turn around to see who hit them.

Jungkook: Yah!
Jimin: Yah?! Do you want me to hit you again?! *Raise his hand.*
Jungkook: No-no!!! *Raise his hands in a surrender way.*
Jimin: Good, don't you ever dare "Yah, yah" me! I'm older than you.
Taehyung: But why did you hit us Hyung? It hurts so much~ *rub his nape while whining.*
Jimin: Why now?! We have something important to do! You should have eaten at home you know?
Taehyung: We did ate something at home...
Jimin: Then why did you felt so hungry all of a sudden huh? *Look at both of them.*
Jungkook: Well, we can't control our tummies aren't we? And besides, you know yourself that you're also hungry...
Jimin: No am not.
Jungkook: Then why did you told Jin hyung you want to eat ramen?
Jimin: I have no choice. *Pout.*
Taehyung: *scoff.* liar, you are just hungry as we are. *Roll his eyes.*
Seokjin: Guys!!! Your food is here!!! *Shout somewhere.*

The Maknae line quickly rushed to their hyung. They sit on one of the table, some of them grabbing extra chairs so that they can sit together. While eating Taehyung suddenly shout.

Taehyung: Uh! It's your birthday today Hyungie!
Jungkook: Oh! *Munch his food.* happy birthday Jimin Hyung!!!
Jhope: Happy birthday bro!!!! *Hug Jimin tightly.*
Jimin: H-hyung... Can't breathe...
Jhope: Ahh, sorry Jiminie... *release Jimin then scratch his nape.*
Namjoon: Let's sing him a happy birthday.

They start to sing him a happy birthday, all of them are clapping their hands. Some on them are shouting while another are stomping their foot so loudly. Jimin smile even though he feels a painful feeling in his heart while he watch his incomplete members sing.

Taehyung: Blow your candle now hyung! Oh? Right we don't have a cake...v*scratch his head then he get an idea.* Here! *Move his pointy finger to Jimin.*
Jimin: *chuckle.* What is this Tae-yah?
Taehyung: Act that my finger is the candle... Now blow!
Jimin: You're really something Taehyung-ah *blow Tae's finger while chuckling.*
Jungkook: So... Let talk about something hyung... Since you're now 26, you still don't have a girlfriend?
Jimin: Yeah, and so do you... *Smirk.*
Jungkook: Hyung~ don't be like that to me!!! Meany~ *pout.*
Jimin: okay, sorry... *Laugh.*
Jungkook: If you ever have a girlfriend someday, what will you do with her?
Jimin:... *Look at Jungkook eyes while smirking cheekily.*
Seokjin: Y-yah! Jimin-ahh you pervert! *Throw tissue at Jimin face.*
Jimin: *laugh.* What?! I haven't said anything yet!!!
Taehyung: He's right, he doesn't say anything yet! *Look at Jimin.* So what's your answer hyung.
Jimin: Hmmm *pretend to think.* I will invite her to my house and eat ramyeon with me while watching movies at night... *Smile.* Yeah .. that's what I'm gonna do with her.
Namjoon: *chuckle.* That's just the same as what Jin hyung's thinking earlier but in a different way Jiminie.. *shake his head.*

They chat until they finish their food, they put their waste inside the trash bin. They walk towards the SUV and get inside driving to the forest. When they got to the location they are heading, Jungkook pull out his drone and the remote. Jungkook put the drone on top of the SUV.