38장 🎉🎊

(Jungkook pov)
* I wake up early in the morning! Earlier than my alarm clock! I look at the time, 5:30 AM... OKAY!!! Time to get up and get ready for my birthday!!! I stand up from my bed, take a shower then get dressed. I run downstairs seeing Jin Hyung at the kitchen already preparing us breakfast. I walk towards the fridge grabbing an apple then I took bite. Seokjin notice me then smile at me. *

Seokjin: Morning Jungkookie, happy birthday to you!
Jungkook: Mm! Thank you hyung! *Munch his apple.*
Seokjin: Ah! By the way, *look at Jungkook.* are you the one who buy groceries?
Jungkook: No... It's Jimin who buy it, haven't you noticed him having two bags of foods when he enter the house last night? *Tilt his head then chuckled.* Oh right, you're too blinded by your madness that you didn't even noticed it.
Seokjin: Jungkook, not today. *glare slightly.*
Jungkook: It's clearly not today, because... *Throw his finished apple at the trash bin.* It's my birthday, and I don't want my birthday to be ruin...
Seokjin: *sigh.* Where do you want to celebrate your birthday?
Jungkook: Outside of this house? Maybe go shopping.
Seokjin: Hmmm... Who will be with you?
Jungkook: Taehyung and Jhope. Hyung... *Look at Jin.* Wanna come?
Seokjin: What time will you get going?
Jungkook: Maybe 7 AM...
Seokjin: I can't, I have to visit one of my friend. He need me to help him arrange something that will be needed in his wedding.
Jungkook: Is that so... Is Namjoon hyung busy though?
Seokjin: He said he have to tutor his niece since she keep failing at exam.
Jungkook: Mmmmm, Okay then. It's just me, Tae and Hobi Hyung I see. Oh well, better get going now... *Look at the nearest clock.* it's already 6:40 after all.

Jungkook run to his room to change his clothes. When he arrived at the living room, he already saw Jhope and Taehyung already dress.

Jungkook: Oh, you're ready.
Taehyung: Yeah, Seokjin Hyung kicked our ass out of the bed demanding that we need to accompany you. By the way, happy birthday!
Jhope: *cling on Jungkook.* HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Jungkook: *chuckle.* Yeah, yeah now get off of me!

Seokjin look through the kitchen watching them sadly while they walk out of the house. Looking back at his now finally cooked food.

* Guess I will just eat this alone then. *
- Seokjin thought

They arrived inside the mall minutes ago, they walk around looking for something to give to Jungkook.

Taehyung: Gucci clothes, here we go!!!!
Jhope: Ughhh, Why?!
Taehyung: They sell beautiful clothes there... High quality!
Jhope: But you always buy him those clothes!
Jungkook: Guys! It's my birthday! Don't fight!

They stomp their feet then look away from each other. Jungkook chuckle crossing his arms.

Jungkook: But I want to buy a new combat boots, and a new video games. *Pout.*
Taehyung: let's go to Gucci then, I'm sure they have combat boots there.
Jhope: Don't be silly they have none. And even though they had, Jungkook will never buy there because I know what brand Jungkook want when it comes to combat boots.
Taehyung: But!
Jungkook: Don't worry Taehyung hyung, you will choose what video games we will get.

Getting a timberland boots, they go straight to the game store. Taehyung run around grabbing games here and there. Dragging the two with him. They finally stop on the counter placing all the DVD games, and some board games. The cashier look at them with blank expression. Jungkook chuckle nudging Taehyung's shoulder.

Jungkook: Why so many Hyung?
Taehyung: When we get bored we have new games to play.
Cashier: are you going to buy all of this? *Pointing at the games.*
Taehyung: Yes!!! Yes..