23장 🎉🎊

Days had past and it's now February 18. BTS already left the house leaving a note for Jhope who is still sleeping. When They got there, they saw IU, TxT and GOT7 standing waiting for them. At first, when they approach them, they have a mad face but when they hear the plan they look suddenly happy and excited.

(BTS pov)
* We thought IU is heartless but guess she's not. *

Jungkook: Huh? Oh,
J-hoooOOoOOOoOOopEEEEeeeE!

They look at where Jungkook was looking seeing Jhope coming to their way with a smile but the sadness in his eyes didn't get unnoticed by them.

Jhope: Hi guys.
Jimin: Yah! Jhope hyung! Why so sad?! Cheer up bro! *Hug Jhope.*
Jhope: *chuckle.* I already am cheering up.
Namjoon: Well you don't look like cheering up. Tae, Jimin, you know what to do.

Taehyung and Jimin make a funny faces making Jhope laugh a bit.

Taehyung: There you go.
Seokjin: You should always smile, it always suit you. *Smile sweetly.*
IU: Okay enough with this drama let's go now.
Jhope: To where?
IU: Oh right, I didn't even tell you the plan. So, BTS Hyung line go ask the people who live in the place at the right if they saw anything, BTS maknae line go to the left and ask also. GOT7 investigate the CCTVs again and also make it clear because when you show me the clips it's blurry so you should fix it. Me and TxT will do something important. Got it? *They nod.* go now, let's go. I think you know where we gonna meet up after this right?
Jhope: Hmm? I thought we gonna meet here again?
IU: No. But don't worry Your hyungs know where.
Jhope: Ohh, okay.

They go to Their seperate way and do their jobs.

(BTS Hyung line pov)
* We knock at the first door and a old lady open it. *

Old lady: What can I help you young man? *Kind tone.*
Seokjin: Good morning ma'am, we just wanted to ask you if you saw a girl wearing a uniform. She is like, *explain want you look like.* did you somehow saw her like days ago? At night?

The old lady look at the back terrified as if she see a ghost. Seokjin who was at the front look at her confused, he turn his head around to see Suga, Namjoon and Jhope. He tilted his head then turn back again to face the old lady.

Seokjin: Is there any problem ma'am?
Old lady: N-no there's n-nothing. Uh-uhmm. And for your first question, no I didn't saw the girl you described, I'm sorry.

The old lady look one last time at Seokjin's back before closing the door. Seokjin go to the boys with a confused look plastered on his face.

Namjoon: What's the matter Hyung?
Jhope: Is anything all right?
Seokjin: Yes, I mean no. Maybe? It's just- nevermind.
Suga: Let's go now, there so many houses and doors we still have to knock on.

The boys follow Suga who was walking at their front going to the next house.

(BTS maknae line/ Jimin pov)
* We started late on our plan because of the pig-looking-bunny-in-a-form-of-a-human named Jungkook who force us to buy snacks first before we start our mission so that we don't get "bored" and this Alien-dumb-ass-bitch also known as Taehyung join Jungkook on whining when I didn't agree. In the end, they drag me to the nearest convenience store and buy snacks. Guess who pay? ME! I DIDN'T EVEN GET A BITE OF THE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE THAT I! YOU KNOW?! I BUY WITH MY OWN MONEY! *