4장 🔞🚨

🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨
🚨🚨🔞SEXUAL AHEAD🔞🚨🚨
🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨

(Y/n pov)
* Suga start walking closer to me and I don't know what will happened next but I have a feeling that there's something bad will happen. *

Suga: Tell me baby why do you shout at me huh??? Why are you at the club in this hour???
Y/n: What's with the nickname Suga???
Suga: DON'T CHANGE THE TOPIC Y/N!!!
Y/n: ASK YOURSELF!!!

* I tried to walk away but Suga grab me on my wrist and force me to enter his car. *

Y/n: Where are we going??
Suga: You will see...

(Suga pov)
* We reach my house, I park my car before dragging Y/n inside. *

Y/n: Suga what are we doing in your house??? *Ignore* SUGA!!!
Suga: Just wait and you will see... *smirk*

* we enter my room, I lock the door and throw Y/n at my bed and then I crawled on top of her *

Y/n: What a-are you g-going to do????

* When I see the fear on Y/n's face I somehow feel satisfied like I want to see her always like this but I don't know why?? *

Suga: Just relax baby I'm sure it will make you feel good. *Smirk and start kissing Y/n on the neck*
Y/n: S-Suga-
Suga: It's daddy baby....
Y/n: SUGA LET ME GO!!!! *struggling to get free*
Suga: No baby your not going anywhere....

* I call my maid to get me some rope and then I tied her arms and I also tied her legs so that she can't escape, I start to undress her and myself. *

Y/n: Please Suga don't do this *crying hard but get ignore*

* I didn't listen and enter her without any warning. *

Y/n: Ahhhhh!!!! S-stop it hurt!!! S-st-stop p-please!!!! *Cry louder*
Suga: *look down only to see blood* So I'm you first huh? *smirk* I'll make sure that I fuck you so hard until you can't walk for days.

all you can hear at the room is moans and skin slapping. She cry and cry while Suga enjoy every inches of her.

(Y/n pov)
* Its been like 10 minutes and he still didn't stop, now I'm bleeding. I beg him to stop but he didn't listen, all he care of is to pleasure himself *

Suga: Ahh shit!! *collapse on top of you* You're mine now. *psychotic laugh*
Y/n: I hate you. *crying silently*
Suga: Hate me if you want... Run away from me if you can... Hide wherever you want, but remember I'm always behind you.... *hug you so tight*

~ To Be Continue ~

Hope you like it!!!