40장

(Beomgyu pov)
* We walk inside to see Namjoon Hyung, Seokjin Hyung and IU noona in the room. I guess we take so much time in Dr. Ho's Office. We close the door and walk inside, they noticed us. Seokjin stand up, looking at us worried. *

Seokjin: What does the doctor said?
Soobin: He said...

Soobin started to explain what the doctor said to them. They all look at Yeonjun with pure concerned.

Seokjin: I guess this has something to do with Suga.
Taehyun: Correction, there's no need to guess. It really does have to do with him because it's so obvious that he hate Yeonjun Hyung.

The door suddenly open revealing Jhope, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin. Seokjin look at Jimin furiously.

Seokjin: What are you doing here?!
Jungkook: Hyung, relax. Jimin is not the culprit here! Look! *Give the paper to Jin with his phone that has the picture of the cake they received.* someone give me that when I'm in Jiminie Hyung's house, and in fact they are with me when I received that! It's impossible if it's Jimin hyung who order that because if he is, then the teenage boy will said who it came from or even point the Jimin hyung and said he is the one who ordered it right? Someone just ask that boy to give that to us.
Seokjin: *frown.* You sure?
Jimin: What he said is right!!! I'm innocent Hyung!!! Please believe me!!!
Seokjin: Okay, but in one condition. Prove it, that you're really innocent and has nothing to do with Suga. Work hard on helping us save Y/n.
Jimin: I will Hyung!!! I promise!!!
Seokjin: I don't need your promise Jimin. Use action, not words. *Jimin nodded.*

IU: When will he wake up?
Soobin: Still not sure about that, but Dr. Ho said there's still a chance he will wake up.
Huening Kai: What will happen after he wake up?
Beomgyu: They will check him up if there's something wrong other than a broken bone.
Taehyung: *raise hand.* Can I ask a question? *They nodded.* Where's GOT7?
Namjoon: Right where are they?

A sudden phone ring echo through the room, Seokjin grab his phone from his back pocket, he look at the caller ID.

Jungkook: Who is it?
Seokjin: Jackson.
Jhope: Put it on speaker.

=====[ ON THE PHONE ]=====

Seokjin: *answer the phone and putting it on speaker.* Hello?
Jackson: H-HELP!!! PLEASE HELP US!!!

Seokjin slowly look at Jimin almost glaring daggers at him. Jimin mouthed to him saying; "I don't know what's happening! I'm innocent!" While still looking at him, Jin ask Jackson saying;

Seokjin: Where are you?
Jackson: I'm in our dorm, in my room.
Seokjin: Where's the others?
Jackson: Outside, in... I-I don't know!!! *Sob repeatedly.* Please help us!! *Gun shot follow by a scream.* No!!! Mark! *Door opening, Sobs got louder.*
Seokjin: Jackson?! What's happening!!! Jackson?! Do you hear me?! Jack!!! *Loud gun shot then Jackson's scream follow by a sound of running.*
Jackson: Please Help!!! Come here fast!!! Save us please!!! *Door slumping shut follow by a thudding sound then a shout.* No!!! I'll never open this fucking door!!! Just go away!!! *Crying hardly.* No!!! Not today!!! *Thud sound then the line goes silent.*

=====[ OFF THE PHONE ]=====

Seokjin: If I found out that you have something to do with this Jimin, Oh you will be so fucking dead! *Start walking towards the door.* Namjoon, let's go.
Jimin: Hyung!!! Believe me!! I don't have anything to do with this!!! *Follow behind Namjoon and Jin.*
Jhope: Yeah, his right! Jimin is with us all day, what the heck Hyung!!! *Hobi and Tae follow behind.*
Jungkook: You guys, stay here okay?
Huening Kai: Hmmm...
Taehyun: Can you tell us what happened after you go there H-Hyung?
Jungkook: *smile.* Hmmm, just stay safe. *Look at IU.* Take care of them, yeah?
IU: Yeah.

After that Jungkook followed the others and start to go towards GOT7's dorm.

(Y/n pov)
Sookyo: I'm so sorry honey, Forgive me please!
Y/n: No it's okay, it's not your fault aunty.

* After what happened earlier with Suga. Sookyo come to my room and start apologizing about something that I don't know about. *

Sookyo: No it's my fault!!! I can't save him that day!!!
Y/n: Huh? What are you even talking about?
Sookyo: After Suga torture Yeonjun, he let me cleaned Yeonjun up and bandaged him. The guard followed by Alex took him away, I tried to stop them. I failed, I'm sorry! *Start crying.*
Y/n: No, no, no, no! Don't cry! *Hug Sookyo.* Don't cry! There's no need to cry! Not your fault aunty! *Back away then wipe Sookyo's tears.*

When she wipe Sookyo's tears, she saw something, a bruise on her right cheek. It seems like she tried covering it with make up. Y/n stop for a minute to examine her.

Y/n: Who did this to you?
Sookyo: Huh? *Sob.*
Y/n: Who hurt you? Who give you this bruise?
Sookyo: *cover her cheek.* It's nothing, what are you talking about?
Y/n: wait here. *Stand up.*

She walk to the bathroom and grabbed a clean towel, wetting it with water. She walk to Sookyo and start to rub Sookyo's face gently trying to not hurt her. Black eye, bruise on her forehead, bust lips. She start to rub Sookyo's arm trying to maintain her boiling rage and try to find more bruise and She did. Y/n was raging with madness, she was like a fire ready to burn everyone and everything that try to get near her. She look at Sookyo and ask again.

Y/n: Who did this to you?
Sookyo: No one-
Y/n: Tell me the truth who did this to you!!? *Shout.*
Sookyo: Lisa, Jennie and Suga!!! *Cry hardly.* they hurt me! I don't know why!!!
Y/n: *stand up.* stay here... *Walk towards the door.* Don't go outside.
Sookyo: Wait, where are you going???
Y/n: Going to confront the bastards.
Sookyo: No! I don't want you to get hur-
Y/n: Just stay. Here.

*Oh you will be so dead when I found you all. *

~ To Be Continue ~

Oh yeah boy!!! Tomorrow will be Namjoon's day!!! Who's ready?! Anyway, hope you like this part!!!! Take care!!!