44장 🔞🚨

🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨
🚨🚨🔞SEXUAL AHEAD🔞🚨🚨
🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨

(Y/n pov)

* I wake up, laying on my stomach. My hands was tied by something, it's cold around my wrist so I guess it's a handcuff or something that's made of metal. I look around and saw I'm in Suga's room, when did I get here? I don't remember going here... I twist my upper part a little bit when I hear a door opening. The door of the bathroom open revealing Suga, with only towel that's covering the lower part of his body. I can see his upper part, that toned abs, smooth milky skin, water dripping down to the towel. His now dyed blonde hair that was damp because of showering, he smirk at me clearly aware of me checking him out. *

Suga: What a fucking nice view I have here... *Rest his right arm on his hips while the other comb his hair, he bit his lips.* I could look at it for ages. *Smirk.*

You frown at him confusedly, you look at yourself then gasp. You are wearing a V-neck silk nightgown that ended at your lower butt cheeks. It was almost see through and you can clearly see and feel that you don't wear anything underneath. (This is what it looked like just imagine it's a see through type)

 (This is what it looked like just imagine it's a see through type)

You tried to move away from him, but he moan with a low voice. You look at him to see Suga already rubbing himself through the towel.

Suga: Yes Baby... Move for daddy. *Tilt his head.* Fuck... You making me hard baby-ahhh~

With that you stop, shock because of him. Eyes wide that it'll almost pop out of it's socket. He frown but then smirk moving forward towards the bed, you try to back up but he grab your ankle then pull you towards him, your gown goes upper and upper. He crawled on top of you making you hard to see his face and what he was about to do. He start caressing the right side of your waist then said near your ear.

Suga: You think you could run away Hmmm? *His breath tickle your neck giving you goosebumps.* after you pushed me like that??? *Tighten his grip on your waist.* Should we continue what we left behind baby?? *Smirk.*

He take Y/N's left dress strap pulling it slowly down to her shoulder, he went closer then kiss your shoulder up to your neck, sucking and nibbling the part near your ear. His other hand work on the end of your dress, eventually pulling it up revealing your bare waist, your down part can be seen. He sneak his hand beneath you, he start to rub you clitoris with his thumb. You cover your mouth with your hand, preventing the unholy sounds that want to come out of your mouth. Slightly tugging the chain to break free but failed, your eyes start to tear up, climax already reaching. Suga know that you are near on releasing. He tugged the towels off of his body, throwing it where you can see it.