7장

(IU pov)
* What's wrong with this girl?! Did she still loved Suga?! WAIT!!! NO WAY! I think she still is. *

IU: Y/n!!! Why did you do that?! Tell me!!!! Do you still loved Suga???
Y/n: What?! NO!!!! Maybe?? I-I'm not sure....
IU: Not sure???? NOT SURE?!?! So you still love him?!
Y/n: ....
IU: You know what?! I don't understand you anymore... Bye *walk away*

(Y/n pov)
* After IU unnie left, I start walking to my class. I enter the class room and bitch I forgot I have the same class with Suga!!! He look at me smirking and the way he look is like he is eye fucking me!! I quickly went to my seat and sit there... I saw at the corner of my eyes that the monster is coming!!! He take seat beside me, yeah I know I'm dead. *

Suga: Hey baby...

* Baby my ass bitch... *

The teacher enter the room and start the lesson but still, Suga keep teasing Y/n but she just ignore him. After some time it was now time to home , it's dark outside so Y/n take a shortcut so that she can go home faster. She's now walking to the dark alley, she turn around to her back cause she have a feeling that someone is following her but she see nothing, when she turn to her front there she saw... A guy wearing black hoodie and black mask... She start running and the guy start running after her... After some time of running she stop and look at her back to find the guy is gone now... She turn to look her surrounding and she realized that she is in the park, she sigh cause she know that she have to walk again longer for 30 minutes before she can get home... She arrives home safely but that's what she thought when she open the door there she saw her mother unconscious at the ground... She felt a presence behind her, before she can turn around to face who is behind her, a cloth cover her nose and mouth and there is something that was put on in that somehow make her sleepy...

???: Good night babe.

That's the only thing she remembers before she black out. She open her eyes and see nothing... She realized that she had been blindfold. She hear a door opened, she turn her head to where the sound came from... The sound of footsteps fill the room...

???: I see the my baby is awake now... Your Daddy wait for you to wake up .. I think you should give me a present then... *You can hear and feel him smirking*

* T-that voice it s-sound familiar... *

~ To be Continue ~

Hi guys!!! I just wanted to tell you that the next episode will be 18+ it's not actually 18+ cause I'm sure you notice in ep 4 that I'm not good at doing it... Your author is PURE -

BITCH.... but I promise that I will make it good...
I still have a Tinie tiny hope that you like this episode!!!!
BYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!