6장

After the break up of Y/n and Suga, many different things happened. Every night Y/n felt that someone is staring At her. And every time she is sleeping she felt someone touching her thighs, kissing her cheeks and forehead, sucking on her neck and she also hear someone talking like "Why do you have to leave me?"
"You're gonna be mine Y/n" "I will get you back" "Daddy is watching, and when the time comes Daddy will punish baby till she beg him to stop *creepy laugh*" and when she open her eyes, she see none so she started to think that she is being paranoid.

(Y/n pov)
* I wake up at the middle of the night. I hear that laugh again, I look around cause I have a feeling that someone is staring at me but only to find nothing.
I cry and cry and cry... I hate this!!!! Can someone save me?!? I need someone to help me but who?!? If I tell it to IU I'm sure she will think I'm crazy!!! *

(??? pov)
* Ohhh Y/n why are you so cute and hot at the same time when you are crying you're making me turn on.... I want to fuck you hard till you bleed* *sinister smile*

Y/n wake up from her sleep, her eyes are puffy because of crying all night. She got ready for school, she wear an oversized hoodie and a jeans, she put her hair into a high ponytail and put some light make up. She walk out of her house and go to the cafe to get some coffee before going to school. When she is in front of the school IU hug her tight, they are early so they thought that no one is still in the school but they are wrong. They walk in the school, but what she see break her heart into million pieces and that's make her stop from walking. It's Suga having a hot session with a girl in the corridor!!!

(IU pov)
* I was bubbling some nonsense but I stop when I see Y/n stop walking I look at her and... And she i-is at the edge of crying?!? I look at where she is looking and there I saw Suga kissing the slut of our campus. Suga look at our direction and they make eye contact, Suga smirk through the kiss. Ohhhh if you know how much I want to punch that face of that jerk!!! I'll punch him until he can't smirk anymore! W-wait Y/n... Y/n is approaching them!!!! Shit!!! *

IU: Y/n stop!!! *IU shout but Y/n didn't listen.*
IU: Y/n sto- aishhhh!!!! This girl, wait!!! *IU stop shouting cause she know she can't stop Y/n so she follow her.*

(Y/n pov)
* My feeling was mixed of angry, sad and disgust. But when Suga look at me and smirk it makes my blood boil, so I approached them to stop their romantic moment. IU unnie was shouting at me that I should stop but... DO YOU THINK I GIVE A FUCK?! NO!!! So I continue walking but then I saw Suga bit the bottom lips of the girl which I stop for a little bit, that's when IU catch me and before she can say a word the bitchy girl just fucking moan!!! Me and IU got shook, we look around to see none. I walk faster to them and turn Suga around to face him.. *

Y/n: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!
Bitchgirl: We're kissing duhhh *roll eyes*

Y/n got annoyed to the girl so she look at her.

Y/n: Yo Bitchy girl do you think I'm talking to you??? No, so shut up.. *frown face*
Bitchgirl: What did you just call m-
Y/n: Are you a fucking deaf or what?! *Got Closer to the girl's ear* SHUT UP YOU BICTH!!!! FUCKING GO AWAY!!! *Shout at the girl ear which hurt her ear*

The girl walk away rubbing her ears from the pain. ( A/n: poor girl I feel pity for her ear )

* damn my baby got a badass side huh... You're such a turn on Y/n. *
- Suga's Thought

Y/n: And you *look at Suga* if you want to fuck some slut can you please get a room?! Aishhhh *walk away with IU*

Suga: *Looking at you* Baby is jealous to Daddy... Baby is walking away from Daddy but Daddy will get her back *smirk*

~ To Be Continue ~

Hi!!! Sorry if I'm not updating,
It's because your author is lazy as fuck and it's also because that I don't have any thoughts of what I should I write next (ー_ー゛) but I hope you like it bye!!!