스페셜 챕터 2 🎉🎊

(Taehyung pov)
* it's been like four weeks and it's now my birthday, do I even need to celebrate this shit without having the love of my life here beside me??? *

Jimin sudden jump on the couch where Taehyung is currently sitting taking him out of his thought. He look up at Jimin with a frown on his face, Jimin sigh then sit beside him placing his hand around Taehyung's shoulder.

Jimin: Come on bro, cheer up!!! It's your birthday!!!
Taehyung: I don't feel like it though... *Look down.*
Jimin: *sigh.* Look, just for once, don't be so gloomy... And think positive...
Taehyung: *scoff.* Positive Huh???
Jimin: *slap Taehyung shoulder which he groan in pain.* Yes!!! Think positive!!! Now *rest his chin on his hand while look at Tae side ways.* where do you want to celebrate your birthday???
Taehyung: *glare at Jimin before slouching himself to the couch.* I don't wanna go out...
Jimin: Let's get ready then... *Stand up dusting the invisible dirt out of his pants.*
Taehyung: Huh?? I said I don't wanna go outside to celebrate my birthday... *Tilt his head while frowning.*
Jimin: Who said we will celebrate it outside??? We will celebrate it here... Now. *point at Taehyung.* Get up and get ready, I'll call the others... Or maybe you could just stay in your room all day until me and the others finish setting up this living room for your birthday...
Taehyung: But!!!-
Jimin: No buts mister... Go, now...

Taehyung just groan, standing up then walk towards the staircase while Jimin watch from the back. When Taehyung is finally out of sight, he run to the kitchen and find Seokjin sitting at one of the stools while reading a book. Jimin run towards him making Seokjin glare at him from the noise of him running.

Seokjin: Jimin... No running in this house, you might hurt yourself... *Frown.*
Jimin: *Chuckle.* Still mad that I prove you wrong, huh???
Seokjin: What??? *Stop reading his book then look up to Jimin.*
Jimin: Sometimes, think like a smart guy and try to target someone else who's not had been a president in school for 9 years... Someone who is not me who can easily see what's were planned and what's not.. Someone who's not observant enough to noticed weird stuff and can get the hint easily...
Seokjin: *stand up then walk towards Jimin, towering him.* Just what the fuck are you talking about???
Jimin: *sigh then smile innocently at him.* what I'm saying is that we should get ready for Taehyung's birthday!!! So... *Clasps his hands together in front of him.* when should we start getting ready??? I already told him to stay in his room, should I ask Jungkook to guard him???
Seokjin: *frown get deeper.* Yeah... Sure....?
Jimin: Okay!!! *Run away but then turn around then run back to Seokjin, tip toeing the get near his ear.* One more thing, watch your back hyung... I think someone will be after you soon... *Back away.* Gonna go hyung!!!

With that Jimin run out of the room leaving Seokjin who is clearly a confused mess with his eyebrows pull together as chill run down his spine from what Jimin said.

(TxT pov)
They are in the hospital room where Yeonjun is still in laying on the bed, at first the doctors and nurses decided to put an end on Yeonjun's suffering by Taking the ventilator off and shutting down the ECG Monitor before declaring Yeonjun's death but luckily before they can even do that, Yeonjun give sign of his living by moving his pointy finger slightly, that cost the others to burst in tears and doctor to stop their planned. Yeonjun continuously give sign by moving his toes or just a little fragile breaths, until now.

* We are sitting on the couch that is provided inside the room but Soobin and Beomgyu choose to sit next to our hyung with a chair when suddenly; *

Beomgyu: Guys!!! Call the doctor!!!
Taehyun: What??? Why??? What happened??? *Stand up from his seat.*
Soobin: Yeonjun... *Turn to them, crying.*  Yeonjun hyung... H-he finally open his eyes... *Kneel down breaking into a heavy tears.*