14장 🚨🔞

🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨
🚨🚨🔞BLOODY AHEAD🔞🚨🚨
🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨

(Author pov)
Suga walk to where all his torture stuff were place.

Suga: So. What will I do to punish you? *Look at the trembling Jackson* Stab your legs? *Smirk* Remove your nails one by one? Cut you into pieces?
Jackson (???): No please don't do this to-
Suga: Peel you alive will be good, don't you think? *Smirking bigger*
Jackson (???): *Trying to break free from to where he's tied* NO! IT'S NOT GOOD! IT WILL NEVER BE GOO-
Suga: Or deliver all your internal organs and your empty body to your family? Not bad right?
Jackson (???): STOP! LET ME FUCKING GO!!
Suga: Nah I will just do it all and besides you will never know it happen when you're already dead right? But no, I will make sure you are alive when I do those things to you, cause there's no fun when you torture someone who is dead and can't scream. *Shrugged* So let the game Begins! *Sinister smile while walking towards Jackson*
Jackson (???): NO PLEASE STOP RIGHT WHERE YOU AT! DON'T GO NEAR ME! STAY AWAY!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!

Jackson was yelling for help but no one came. Suga get his knife and approach Jackson and stab him everywhere. Jackson yell louder from the pain he get and Suga get irritated by it so he force Jackson for open his mouth.

Jackson (???): What are you doing?! Let go of me!
Suga: Shut up if you want this to end faster and easy. *Smiling sinister*

Suga cut Jackson's tongue. Jackson can taste his own blood, he cry and cry because of the pain that he felt right now. Suga start pulling Jackson's nail one by one, Jackson scream inside. He beg Suga by looking at him pleadingly but Suga just give him his famous gummy smile.

(Suga pov)
* Even though he don't have his tongue anymore he still can scream. I love the way his eyes look at me, the way he plead and the way he scream but I will truly love it if Y/n is in his position right now. *

Suga: Start peeling now!

* I approach him. He shake his head that look like he want to say no but nah I take it as a yes. *

He start peeling Jackson and Jackson squints his eyes tightly. A few minutes later, Suga successfully peel Jackson's arms, legs and it was a surprise that Jackson is still alive from all that pain. Jackson seem exhausted that he can't scream anymore and he can't feel anymore cause his body is numb from the pain, Suga got bored so he slits Jackson throat. Jackson died, Suga start taking Jackson internal organs and start cutting Jackson's finger into pieces. When he is done, he called Alex to deliver the death body to Jackson's parents.

(Alex pov)
* I was now here in front of Jackson's family house. I feel guilty for bringing him to master Suga if I didn't do that he will never go through this but if I don't I will get killed. I look around only to see no one I walk fast towards the door and arrange Jackson dead corpse on the floor, when I was done I ring the doorbell and run to my car fast then drive off from there. *

(Mrs.Wang and Mr.Wang pov)
* We hear the doorbell rang so we both stood up thinking it's was our son Jackson. When we open the door.. We saw our son DEAD on the floor. *

Mrs. Wang: Ahhhhh! Honey o-our son! My s-son! What happened! *Start crying* Honey! My s-s-son!!!

~ To Be Continue ~

Hi guys! New updates for y'all! Sorry if I didn't update it for like 5000 years, it's just because I have so many thing to do plus the school. And this fanfiction is rank #1 on ex-lover! Like Woahhh I didn't expect it men!!! I'm so freaking happy!!! I hope you like this update and again IM SO SORRY THAT I KILL JACKSON HERE! I SO SO SO SO SORRY! ( Or so you thought )