15장

Reporter: A dead body was found in front of the house of Wang family at *****. The dead body was identified as Jackson Wang, 26 years old. Mr.Jackson Wang was murdered brutally, His eyes got taken out, nail got pulled up, finger cut into pieces, tongue get slice out, and organs was taken out, the officer can't find the heart of the victim. They found a note. The killer was still unknown so please stay inside your house. That's all for today.

• This is the note •

The TV got turn off by Bambam

The TV got turn off by Bambam. He was crying his heart out when he heard the news.

Bambam: I WILL KILL WHOEVER DID THIS TO JACKSON!
Jinyoung: Calm down Bam-
Bambam: CALM DOWN?! THERE'S NO WAY I WILL CALM DOWN! HYUNG! JACKSON JUST GOT KILLED AND YOU'RE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN?! YOUR SO UNBELIEVABLE!
Jay B: We know that Bam, we are also sad like you, we even want to kill that person just like what you want to do.
Yugyeom: But we have to wait. Okay? We still don't know whose that person.
Youngjae: And no one knows what will happen to us when we go against that person.

They look at Mark who have been silent the whole time looking nervous.

Jay B: Hey Markie, you okay?
Mark: I know that writing. Guys? I think I know who is the one who kill Jackson.
Except Mark: Who?

(The next day)
???: Y/n!!! Wake up!! Yahhh!!!
Y/n: Fuck off *sleepy voice*
???: Yahhh! That's how you welcome your oppa?!

(Y/n pov)
* I quickly got up from my bed and look at Oppa Jongsuk. Oppa?! *

Y/n: Oppa!!! *Hug Jongsuk tightly* When did you come back here?! Why didn't you tell me?! How dare you?!
Jongsuk: This should be a surprise so if I tell you this, it will never be a surprise right?
Y/n: Still. Why did you come back? I thought you're still have shooting in US?
Jongsuk: We just finish so that's why I'm here. My dumpling don't want me to come home? *Fake cry*
Y/n: Stop with that nickname Oppa I'm a grow up lady now.
Jongsuk: Still! Grow up or not your still my dumpling! *Pinch your cheeks*
Y/n: Ouch! Oppa stop!
Jongsuk: *Stand up* Then get your ass up and go to the bathroom! You're gonna be late!
Y/n: Oppa I want to spend time with you~
Jongsuk: Don't make me as your excuse! GO. NOW!

* I get up of my bed pouting while Jongsuk oppa just laugh?! HOW REALLY DARE HE?! I do what I need to do in the bathroom and when I'm done I wear my school uniform, go downstairs ignoring the skinny looking pig who also know a Lee Jongsuk. *

Jongsuk: Dumpling~ let's go now and eat breakfast~
Y/n: Eomma I'm going now!!!!
Y/m: Huh? You're not gonna join us eat? Why?
Y/n: Ask that skinny pig.
Jongsuk: Who? Me?! Bro I'm a prince not a pig!
Y/n: Eomma I will just grab an apple.
Jongsuk: HAH! You're the pig!!

You ignore him and just grab your apple then walk out of the house. When you close the door you saw 4 boys talking with Yeonjun, you and Yeonjun made eye contact. He wave to you and you wave back, the 4 boys look at you and smile. You walk towards them.

Y/n: Good morning Yeonjunie!
Yeonjun: Good morning Y/n-shi!
Y/n: *bow* Hello sir.
Yeonjun: By the way Y/n, this is Soobin and Beomgyu, they are my younger brothers and this is Huening Kai and Taehyun, our friends.

Yeonjun point to the boys one by one while I bow and they bow back. Soobin have a blue hair, he have brown eyes, and a pointy nose, he have a slight thin pinkish lips. Beomgyu have brown hair, sparkling black eyes, and cute kissable pink lips, he also have cute nose. Huening Kai also have brown hair, pointy nose, sharp jaw like the others and I think he is the youngest of them from the way he looked. Taehyun have a blonde hair, pink cheeks, black eyes and a reddish pinky lips.

Except Yeonjun: Hello Y/n! Nice to meet you.
Y/n: Nice to meet you too!
Yeonjun: Uhmm. Y/n? Are you going to school now?
Y/n: Huh, yeah. Why?
Huening Kai: Actually, we are going to transfer in your school.
Soobin: His right.
Y/n: Oh! Let's go there together then!
Taehyun: Okay let's go!
Beomgyu: *Start running* Faster guys! We're gonna be late!

* We all run after Beomgyu. We got to school laughing at all the jokes they share but then, we stop when we hear all the students having the same conversations. *

Girl 1: Hey did you watch the news yesterday night?
Boy 1: Yes, and you know that Jackson guy is attending here! In our school!
Boy 3: He is my classmate and you know he is really nice. The person who kill him really don't have mercy.
Girl 4: Yeah I agree with you like why will that person kill a nice good looking guy like Jackson?!

Y/n got confused of who the guy named Jackson is, she look at the guys and ask.

Y/n: Guys, who is Jackson?
Yeonjun: You don't know him? I thought you know all of the students here since you are the one who've been here since like you're in highschool!
Huening Kai: Even though I'm new here in this school, I hear that he is in the group named Got7.
Y/n: Got7?
Beomgyu: Yeah, and other said they are also called as '7 Future' cause they're like genius.
Y/n: 7 Future?! Weird nickname.
Taehyun: I know right.
Y/n: And why 7 Future? There's so many nickname they can call them, then why that?
Soobin: Just like Beomgyu said, they are genius. They are the one who's been inventing many things.
Y/n: Ohhh, okay, and also what Jackson look like?
TxT: Ughhh! Y/n! You pabo! Here!

* They show me the picture of Jackson and I got shock and confused. Shock cause that boy who disrespect me on the mall and the reason why we get kicked out. Confused cause they have a picture of Jackson when they are just new here, in this place?! But I just shrugged it off cause maybe they get it on media. *

(Time skip)
* School just ended and I got irritated of all the people in the school, they always talk about Jackson's death like what the hell?! Yes I'm sad cause he died and I also believe that he is a slightly nice person but bro! Move on! And also Suga is acting weird today whenever he hear Jackson's death he smirk or sometimes laugh and he also said to me that do I like the gift he made. I was like what gift?! BITCH?! IU still didn't talk to me just having eye contact all the time. *

Y/n got home safely without realizing that someone is following her. Like always, she do her homework then do her night routine and went to sleep. Still unconscious of the person watching her sleep.

~ To Be Continue ~

Happy 200+ views!!! Im so freaking happy!!! I wish you enjoy this part!!! I know this story is kinda boring, but trust me there will be something that's waiting in the future just stay tune, and the more it get long, the more it will be interesting I promise!!!
Bye for now!!!