31장

(BTS, GOT7 & IU pov)
IU: H-how?!
Jackson: How? How what?
Jhope: You're dead right?!
Taehyung: A-A GHOST!
Youngjae: Shut up Tae you're old enough, you shouldn't believe in ghost.
Jimin: THEN HOW THE HELL HE'S STILL ALIVE?! I-I MEAN, HOW JACKSON IS STILL STANDING IN FRONT OF US?!
Namjoon: WHY ARE Y'ALL SIX ARE NOT SURPRISED?! YOU KNOW THAT HE IS ALIVE AM I RIGHT?!
Jinyoung: Well, yeah we know that he is alive and why are you so surprised Jimin? As if you wanted him dead?
Jimin: What do you want me to do?! A guy who was known dead are standing right in front of us! You want me to scream in happiness?! *Start jumping while clapping his hand.* YEY JACKSON ROSE UP FROM THE DEATH! SHIT, THIS. IS. *Pause.* Great. *He slowly stop jumping and clapping.* Like that?

Seokjin walk out of the kitchen while holding the tray full of foods. When he saw Jackson, his eyes widen and he almost drop the tray. But what scared him more when Jackson greeted him.

Jackson: Oh, Hi Jinnie hyung! *Wave his hand.*
Seokjin: Shit. *Whisper.*

(Time skip)

After about like a years even though it's just minutes of trying to accept to fact that Jackson was alive, they finally let him in the house and also let him sit at the couch without thinking that he will go through the couch. There was a silence between them before Jackson break it.

Jackson: So.... What now?
Namjoon: How? It's impossible that you're alive when like months ago the screen TV show a picture of the separated parts of your body. Then how?
Jackson: Should I explain things then?
Jungkook: No, you don't have too. Just sit there and let us read your mind. *Sarcastic tone.*
Seokjin: Jungkook. *furious tone. He look at Jungkook through the corner of his eyes.*
Jackson: *pout.* Oh come on Jungkook don't be such a meany. Besides, we're friends right? So you don't have to act like that jerk Suga.
Namjoon: To all the members of GOT7, I hate Jackson the most.
Jackson: I love you too. *Irritated tone.*
Taehyung: Can you just start explaining things already? We don't have all day to listen to your shit.
Jackson: Yah!

Jackson only got glare at them, he pout then start to open his mouth to speak.

Jackson: Suga got the wrong person.
IU: What do you mean by that? *Tilted her head.*
Jackson: The one that he killed *sniff.* was my twin brother, Jayson Wang.
Except GOT7: WHAT?!
IU: So who own the club we go when Y/n is heartbroken?
Jackson: That's me who own that club.
Taehyung: How about the boy that cost Y/n to get bullied?! The one that always approach her?!
Jackson: That's also me.
Jungkook: Then you are also the one who almost harassed Y/n at the mall?! *Stand up.* How could you!?
Jackson: *put his hand up to the sky in surrender position.* Woah now, that's not me. That's my brother Jayson.
Namjoon: How can Suga mistaken your brother as... You?

Jackson sigh then take a deep breath before answering Namjoon's question.

Jackson: We are identical, the only thing that will make you know if your talking to Jayson or me is when you see a birth mark on his neck. Jayson have a little Philippines like birth mark on his neck. You can't really notice it because it's not that colorful mark but more like brown blur shit. And I was at my aunt's House taking care of her because she is sick and her kids can't take care of her since they are all busy at their work, my Mom told me to stay there for awhile and look after her. One Week after Eomma called and told me the bad news, aunty let me go and told me that she can take care of herself. I thanked her and dash back home. I saw policeman asking my father a question while my Mom was taken by paramedic since she fainted. While the others take my brother's corpse. I only found out that Suga was the one who did it when my members told me that Y/n went missing and there's a chance Suga kidnapped her. *Start to cry.* I know what Jayson did was wrong but killing him and chopping him was too much. He could just punch Jayson *sob.* if he want I can even help him but no! He killed my brother! He needed to be punish! Lock forever in the prison!

The other members of GOT7 comfort Jackson while BTS and IU look at him with pity, guilt and sadness in their eyes. Jackson stop crying, wiping his tears and look at them with braveness and confident in his eyes.

Jackson: I'm going to join you find Y/n and I will make sure that Suga will get arrested.

They all smile at him which he return back.

BamBam: Let's hack some shit!

He shout and the others laugh at him. GOT7 grab their things that needed for their investigation. A sudden phone call startled them.

Namjoon: Who's phone was that?

=====[ ON THE PHONE ]=====

Jungkook: Sorry *answer the call and turn the speaker on.* Hello?
???: Are you Jeon Jungkook?
Jungkook: Yes, who is this?
Felix: Officer Lee Felix. I call you to ask questions and you have to answer it. Understood?
Jungkook: Y-Yes.
Felix: Okay, so... When did Lee Y/n went missing?
Jungkook: It's already 1 month since she went missing.
Felix: Where did you last saw her?
Jungkook: At school before the class start.
Felix: Do you know if she have a fight with someone that day?
Jungkook: Yes.
Felix: Can you please tell me the name?
Jungkook: Min Yoongi.
Felix: Okay, we gonna make Mr. Min Yoongi as our first suspect then. Anyone that she have fight with except to Yoongi?
Jungkook: I-I'm not sure.
Felix: It's okay, I will call you to ask more information next time.
Jungkook: Okay officer.
Felix: Just call me Felix please.
Jungkook: Okay, F-Felix.

=====[ OFF THE PHONE ]=====

The sound of the call being hung up was heard. They just look at each other before continuing their work.

Mark: I'm done hacking some account of Suga and it says that he will be the future CEO of Min Corporation. Father, Min Hyungson and have a brother but still unknown. What's next? *Look at them.*
Jackson: Maybe search Min Hyungson on internet?
Mark: Hmmm.

Mark search the name Min Hyungson at Google and found lots of articles but only click the one that caught his interest the most.

__________________________

• Who's Min Hyungson really is? •

Min Hyungson is the most successful business man in South Korea. He was born at Daegu in May 27 but the year is still unknown. He was accused by drug dealing, murder and being a thief by stealing money from the governor, but didn't get arrested which was still a mystery of why he didn't get arrested by the police. Some said that he is a part of the mafia industry or maybe he paid money to the police to not arrest him. Some humor said that he killed his wife to live with his mistress. He also tried to kill his son named Min Yoongi who was 9 years old back then, but decided to keep the child. They also said that Min Yoongi have a brother but still unknown if it's his brother on his step mother side or to his real mother and how many brothers did he had.

As you can see, Min Corporation have rivals and they want to bring the Min Co. Down, they interview the past worker there who got fired by Mr. Min Hyungson.

The worker said that there was an unknown door at their building, there's no workers allowed to enter the door except for Min Hyungson and his trusted guards.

The Theory start to spread that maybe there's an underground at that building where he do dirty thing like torturing or basically killing people. Maybe that's where he place the drugs or weapons or maybe even the money he steal.

The door are still unknown until now. But there's one thing for sure, the Mins is a mystery for all the people out there. We don't know if it's for good or bad what he have behind that door.
__________________________

Jackson: Well, I think that might help us.

They nod their head, agreeing to Jackson.

~ To Be Continue ~

And there you go! Here's your episode 31!