5장

(Y/n pov)
* I didn't remember that I fall asleep last night, When I opened my eyes I saw the face I don't want to see right now.. I saw a sleeping Suga infront of me, hugging me... But I guess I was wrong..*

Suga: I know I'm hot and handsome but you don't have to stare at me like that. *Eyes close, smirking*
Y/n: Let go of me Suga. *cold tone*
Suga: Why baby??? I want some roun-
Y/n: I SAID LET ME GO!!!

* I push him and he fall on the ground... I grabbed my things, I wear my dress and quickly ran outside... I didn't bother to clean myself, I just want to go away from him as far as I can.... *

Days had past and everything seems normal to everyone but not for you. You can't sleep because of want Suga did to you. You don't want your first to be like that. Every night you cry.

(Lunchtime)
IU: Y/n... Y/n!!!!!
Y/n: Huh? Yes Unnie??
IU: You've been zoning out... Are you okay?
Y/n: Yes... I guess?
IU: You know if I were you I would break up with him already...
Y/n: I really want too but how??? There is something that keep stopping me...

* We sit at the empty table to eat.. But then Bangtan boys approached us. *

IU: Tell him now!!! *Whisper*
Y/n: But... *Whisper*
Suga: Hi IU.. Hi baby... *Tried to kiss you on the lips but you avoid it* What's wrong??
Y/n: What do you think?? *Suga didn't say anything* You know what?!.... Nevermind, let's go Unnie... *You walk out of the cafeteria*
IU: Y/n!! Uhmmm *look at you and Suga again and again* Aishhh!!!! Wait!!!! *Follow you*

(BTS pov)
Jungkook: What's wrong with her??? Hyung what did you do to her?
Suga: I don't even know what's wrong with her either...
Seokjin: You know you should talk to her, maybe after school.
Suga: Okay Hyung....

(IU pov)
* I really don't know what this girl thinking about, cause she already have a chance to break up with him at that moment but.... Look at her?! She just waste it!!! *

IU: What do you think your doing?! Why you didn't tell him yet?! That was your time but you just fucking waste it!!
Y/n: Not now Unnie...
IU: Why?!?
Y/n: Cause I don't want to make a scandal there okay..... Maybe next time just... Not now...
IU: *sigh* Okay if that's what you want...

There is so many things that is running in your mind but you still don't know how to tell him... You and IU split directions cause you don't have a class together, you enter your class room to start the boring day. Many hours had pass and now it's time to go home..

(Suga pov)
* I'm standing here in front of the school waiting for Y/n to come out and when I see her, I approached her. *

Suga: Y/- *before he can call you he got cut by you saying,*
Y/n: Let's break up.... *Expressionless staring at him*
Suga: What?? What did you just say?!
Y/n: This is over for this relationship Suga.
Suga: WHY?!
Y/n: CAUSE IT'S NOT WORKING ANYMORE!!! I WANT TO BREAK UP WITH YOU BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!
Suga: THAT'S IT?! THAT'S THE REASON?! FUCK Y/N WHAT WRONG WITH YOU!!! I DID THAT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!
Y/n: LOVE?! THAT'S WHAT YOU CALLED LOVE?!? SO CHEATING IS PART OF THE LOVE?! HUH?!
Suga: What do you mean by cheating??
Y/n: I'm not a fool Suga!!! *Crying hard* I-I love you w-with all of my h-heart....
Suga:...
Y/n: I hate- I HATE YOU!!!
Suga: Baby *tried to hug you but you push him*
Y/n: No!!! Don't touch me with your filthy hands!!!

You walk away from him, Suga is shouting your name but you didn't give a shit to look back at him...

Suga: *Eyes teary* You will be mine Y/n. Even if I have to kill... I will get you back, even if I have to destroy you I will.. You will regret this *Smirk* Watch your back baby.... THE DEVIL IS AFTER YOU, BEWARE
*psychotic laugh*

~ To Be Continue ~

Sorry if I didn't update yesterday I'm busy because of school I have so many essay and questions to answer sorry again. Bye!!!