41장

(Y/n pov)
* I walk out of the room, finally no one lock it this time. I walk downstairs and lucky me I saw Jennie and Lisa grinding their selves to Suga who is just watching TV. Jennie kissing Suga's neck while Lisa was pressing her breast on Suga's side and whispering some shits. Since they don't notice my existence AT ALL, I walk towards Lisa and grab a shit of her hair pulling her away from Suga and Ohhhhhh I'm sure there some strands of her hair that get pull out of her scalp but... Who the fuck cares right? They hurt Sookyo so I'll make it fair by hurting them. This take Them off guard, guess they didn't expect my sudden attack? Throwing Lisa on the ground then sit on top of her, I start to slap her back to back on her ugly face! Take that you mother fucking ugly bitch!!! *

Lisa: Ow!!! Get the fuck off of me!!! What are you even doing, it hurts you bitch!!! *Try to cover her face.*
Y/n: Ohhh, I'm just fixing your face a lil bit. Ohh nah uh! Let me finish it you bitch! *grab Lisa's both arm then place it on top of her head.*
Jennie: Yah!!! What are you doing?!

* Jennie grab my hair from the back and that the biggest mistake she has ever done in her life. No one dare touch my hair without being killed after or... at least not after they got their 206 bones broke into bits. I get off of Lisa then turn around punching Jennie in her fucking face! 90% damaged fucker! She fell on the ground covering her nose, oops! I think I made her bleed~ that sounds wrong but... ANYWAY~ I look at Suga who is smirking while watching us. I turn towards him then stop in front of him. *

Suga: Is someone jealous?
Y/n: No~

She sit in top of him making sure to sit on his private part. He place his hands on her upper thighs, lust feeling his eyes.

Y/n: Just mad... *Punch Suga on the face hard then stand up.* Don't touch nor hurt someone again that is special to me understand?!
Suga: *wipe the blood of on the corner of his lips.* You Bitch!!!

* I run upstairs straight to my room where Sookyo is. I lock the door from the inside, Sookyo look at me as if I've gone mad. Well, maybe I am but... Who cares right? No one!!! And besides, I'm living with my Psycho Ex. While I was pushing the door so that Suga will never gonna get inside, Sookyo come to me and stood in front of me worried plastered on her face. *

Sookyo: What happened? What did you do?
Y/n: Huh... I say hi? *Push harder.*
Sookyo: You said hi by your knuckle That it bleed?!
Y/n: Hmmm... Maybe??? *Tilted her head.*
Sookyo: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!
Y/n: ....... Maybeee???
Sookyo: HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!! YOU COULD JUST LET MY SITUATION SLIDE.
Y/n: Oh come on.*whine.*

Y/n accidentally let go of the door making Suga to get inside by kicking to door with full force, Y/n fall on the ground hard while Sookyo manage to back out gasping by what suddenly happened. Y/n groan rubbing her butt, Suga kneeled in front of her grabbing her left arm painfully. She hissed, looking at Suga who look clearly pissed off.

Suga: You think what you did there is fun aren't you?! *Pull Y/n up harshly.* Don't you think what you did deserve a punishment?
Sookyo: Master, Please forgive her for what she'd done.
Suga: *glare at Sookyo.* Mind your fucking business... *Slap Sookyo in the face.* I should've kill you before!!! Let's go... *Drag Y/n out of the room.*

Y/n look at Sookyo with teary eyes, Sookyo look back at her mouthing; "I'm sorry". She look at the unfamiliar hallway before she get thrown inside a dark room...

Suga: Maybe by this you will learn your lesson... *Close the door.*

(Seokjin pov)
* We finally get to GOT7'S house to see a police car and ambulance outside of the house. We walk towards them and saw Jackson trembling having a bandages on his left leg, we saw two nurses dragging a wheel stretcher And Mark was laying on it having a neck brace. We go to Jackson and ask. *

Seokjin: What happened?
Jackson: Some build ass men attack us... *Look directly at Seokjin.* I decided that for the sake of GOT7, we will stop helping you on finding Y/n...
Taehyung: What?! Why?? Why now?!
Jackson: BECAUSE I CAN'T STAND MY MEMBERS DYING SLOWLY BECAUSE OF THIS!!! *Start crying.* Why can't we just let the police handle this?! Let them find Y/n?!
Jungkook: Can't you see until now, all they said is they will do their best but look!? They've done nothing!!!
Jimin: Yah! My brother is the one whose holding Y/n's case! My hyung can find way to help us! Don't be mean Jungkook-ah!
Jhope: Can't you just help us for a lil bit??? *Plead.*
Jackson: My twin's death is enough, I can't stand someone that I love die again.
Namjoon: Please Jackson...
Jackson: I decided to moved the boys to another country for them to heal completely without someone trying to kill one of them. Excuse me, I need to accompany them to the hospital.

With that Jackson get inside the ambulance, the nurse closing the door then it drove off. Jungkook phone rings catching the attention of the boys. He answer it putting in on speaker.

=====[ ON THE PHONE ]=====

Jungkook: Hello Noona?
IU: I'm sorry I can't help you guys anymore... My Father noticed my grades getting low... I'm sorry...*sob.* I just hope you guys find my bestie as soon as possible though, even without my help.
Jungkook: Yes, we will.

=====[ OFF THE PHONE ]=====

Seokjin: Arghhhhh!!!! *Grip on his hair.* What's with people leaving so suddenly?!?

~ To Be Continue ~

Happiest Birthday to Our leader Namjooning~~~~~