24장

( Okay, so before I start this part I just wanted to tell you that when Got7 attend Jhope's birthday, Jackson didn't come with them. I'm sure you are wandering why Jackson is still alive when his already death? Well, you will find the answer but not now. 😂😉 )

(Seokjin pov)
* I'm at the kitchen making breakfast for the boys while they are watching TV at the living room. Jhope is so energetic ever since he woke up, he's been laughing and smiling the whole time. Maybe because of last night, I notice Suga is still not getting up from his bed. *

Seokjin: Guys! Can someone wake Suga up?! *Shout.*
Jhope: ME! ME! I'm gonna wake him up! *Shout back.*
Seokjin: Oh, Thank you Hobi-ahh!
Jhope: Welcome Hyung!

Jhope stand up from his seat on the couch and start running towards the stairs.

(Jhope pov)
* I run upstairs and start walking towards Suga's room. I know that it's dangerous to wake him up, and I know that he might kill me when I wake him up but meh I don't care. Anywaaaaaaaayyyyy~ how should I wake him? Tickle him? Jump on his bed? Start shouting? Nah I should just do them all. *

When Jhope is now in front of the door, he grab the doorknob, twist it and slightly open the door to peek in but then;

Jhope: Huh? Where's Suga Hyung?

* I open the door wide and enter the room, I look around but Suga Hyung was nowhere to be found. His bed was a mess, I mean his room was a mess! Paper here, paper there, empty pack of chips was on the floor and clothes everywhere. It was like a tornado enter his room! I go to his bathroom to see if he was there. Well maybe he is sleeping there, right? I mean, we all know Suga, he can sleep everywhere when he wanted too. And he is still not there. I walk out of his room to tell the guys that I can't find Suga Hyung in his room. *

(Jimin pov)
* We are now waiting for Jhope and Suga so that we can eat our breakfast together. Jhope walk towards us. *

Jimin: Hyung! Where's Suga Hyung?
Jhope: I can't find him on his room.
Taehyung: Maybe he is inside of his studio.
Namjoon: He have a studio?! *Stand up from his seat.*
Jungkook: Hyung calm down and sit. Taehyung Hyung, how do you know that he have a studio?
Taehyung: I hear some sounds of piano at night and as we all know, we don't have any piano here in our house so I think he have a studio.
Seokjin: But maybe he have an app on his phone right? That's why a piano can be heard, I mean there's a piano app. *Shrugged*
Taehyung: Well, if he just play on his phone. I will never be able to hear it that loud.
Jhope: He had a point.
Seokjin: We should find his studio then. *Everyone except Jin stand up from their sit.* AFTER. WE. FINISH. EATING.
Except Seokjin: Okay Hyung. *Sit again and start eating.*

After they finish eating they start to look around the dorm to find Suga's studio. After some time Taehyung, who is in the basement shout.

Taehyung: GUYS!!!

~ To Be Continue ~