13장

(Y/n pov)
* I wake up by the sound that is coming from my phone. Who the hell gonna call me this early?! I grab it and answer the call without looking at the caller ID. *

=====[ ON THE PHONE ]=====

Y/n: Who the fucking hell is this?!
Taehyung: it's Kim fucking Taehyung.
Y/n: What do you want?!
Taehyung: Let's hangout.
Y/n: You freaking call me and interrupt my beauty sleep just to tell me this?!
Taehyung: Correction, SLEEP, there's no beauty, you're not beautiful.
Y/n: I swear, I will fucking kill you when I see you.!
Taehyung: So it's a yes? Yeyyy! We will pick you up at eight am.
Y/n: Okay- wait. We? We?! What do you mean we?! There is someone who will come with us too- hello?! Hello?!

=====[ OFF THE PHONE ]=====

Taehyung hung up the call. You go to the bathroom pissed off cause you didn't complete your sleep. After you shower, you dry your body and hair and put it in a messy bun, you brush you teeth, do your make up and wear your outfit for today.

You go to you Mom room only to find her sleeping, you smile

You go to you Mom room only to find her sleeping, you smile. You go downstairs deciding that you will cook breakfast for you and for your Mom. You were preparing the table because your done cooking your breakfast when someone knock on the door. You walk towards the living room only to see your Mom already awake walking towards the door to open it.

Y/n: Good morning Eomma.
Y/m: Huh? Oh. Good morning darling. Do you have any idea who is knocking at the door?
Y/n: Maybe Taehyung because we gonna hangout again.
Y/m: Ohh, okay.

You both go to the door and you open it. You saw a not familiar guy, he looks like 2 to 3 older than you.

Y/n: Uhmm. May I help you sir?
???: Oh no no. I am your new neighbor. My name is Choi Yeonjun. I just wanted to give this to you cause I'm happy to be your neighbor and I also want to make friends with you.

Your Mom take the box that have a cake on it. You bow 90 degrees to show some respect and as a thank you and he did the same.