42장 🎉🎊

(Namjoon pov)
* I walk out of my room ready to go outside and celebrate my birthday, I didn't want to bother the others to join me knowing they are stressed by what was happening right now. I walk downstairs and find Jimin and Jhope watching TV. I walk to the front door trying to be quiet but I failed when Jimin notice me and called my name. *

Jimin: Hyung!!! Happy birthday!!
Namjoon: Ah! Thanks Jimin-ah!
Jhope: Where are you going?
Namjoon: Going on a walk Hyung.
Jhope: But it's your birthday. Not going to celebrate it here?
Namjoon: I hope I can but knowing you guys are busy and stressed, I didn't want to bother you.
Jimin: I'm not busy! I can join you! *Stand up then run to the staircase.* Wait for me Hyung!!! *Shout.*
Namjoon: Yeah!!! *Look at Jhope.* Hyung, where's the others?
Jhope: They go to the hospital to replace the boys on watching Yeonjun. Anyway, can I come with you though?
Namjoon: Hmmm. Yes, get ready now Hyung.

Jhope run to the staircase, Namjoon wait for them to get ready. After a few minutes or so, Jhope and Jimin walk downstairs together already dress up. They walk out of the door going to the nearby park. While walking, Jimin start to make a conversation.

Jimin: You're too old now Hyung *Namjoon burst out into a fit of laughter.* What?! I'm serious!!!
Namjoon: Okay... If you say so... *Chuckle.*
Jimin: But even though you're old now, All the memories you shared with us will remain still... After so many years, *look at Namjoon.* I want you to know that we are so thankful that you're always there for us.
Jhope: Yeah, even do we are hard to handle, you manage still.
Namjoon: *smile.* Thank you... I also want you guys to know that if I'm not with you, I'll never know what's the real meaning of happiness and how it feel to be in a family even though we are not bond by blood.
Jimin: Yeah, yeah... Now, *wipe tears.* Let's go eat.

Namjoon and Jhope start to laugh, Jimin just roll his eyes at them.

Namjoon: You were crying all this time?!
Jhope: How dramatic!!! *Laugh louder.*
Jimin: Yah... Aish!!! *Start walking away.*
Namjoon: Yah! Wait for us!!! *Run towards Jimin.*
Jhope: Wait!!! Pfttt! *Try to hold his laugh.*

They walk to the café, going inside. They stand on the counter. The barista smile at them then they start to order. They look for a seat that is near on the window and they succeed. While waiting, they saw a familiar figure. Pale skin, black polo, black jean and a black cup that cover his face pairing it with a black mask.

Jhope: Is that... Is that Suga?
Namjoon: I think so?
Jimin: I think it's a yes...

The guy look at their direction, they look outside of the window pretending to look for something. They take glance each time to the guy, when time past they finished their food when the guy walk out of the café having his take-out order. They stand up at follow the guy.

Namjoon: Quick, quick!
Jhope: Just keep walking!!!
Jimin: Shhhh! He might hear us!!

The guy get inside on one of the park car.

Jimin: That's Suga's car!!! I know his plate number!

They grab a taxi and Said;

Jimin: Follow that car sir.
Taxi driver: Okay.

They follow the car that lead them almost out of the Seoul, leading to the forest. They get out of the Taxi and pay the driver.

Namjoon: So this is where he's been hiding?
Jhope: I think so.. Wait, *look at Jimin.* this is where-
Jimin: I know, when you tracked me, this where it lead you too yeah yeah... *Roll eyes.*
Namjoon: Okay, let's go...
Jhope: Go? Go what? To the forest?
Namjoon: Yes...
Jimin: No, not now... He might think we will go straight and who knows maybe his men will be there waiting to attack us already... We need to get ready first, might as well go here next time with the others. Jungkook have a drone right? Like a small one?
Jhope: Yes, I think so...
Namjoon: Why?
Jimin: We'll need that... I'm going to tell this to Seojoon Hyung so that he will plan something while we do our things.
Jhope: Okay...