34장 🚨🔞

(Y/n pov)
* I was shock to see Yeonjun here. When did he get here?! Why Sookyo didn't told me this?! Ignoring the fact that Suga was groaning while laying at the floor having BlackPink acting dramatically as if Suga is going to die, Well, I really wish he died to whatever because he deserves it for kidnapping me, raping me, and for locking me up today inside his room having a tape on my mouth to prevent me for shouting and tying my hand. I run to Yeonjun and hug him, finally someone comes to save me... *

Suddenly Y/n was being pulled by Suga who is boiling in rage. His eyes was like a fire, his aura screaming bloody war and his whole being was so Intimidating scaring the shit out of Sookyo and BlackPink. On the other hand, Yeonjun Standing straight smiling. Clearly ignoring the Raging Suga glaring daggers at him. All that matter to him is you, standing in front of him. He didn't care about your frightened face, your trembling lips or having a tears in your eyes because all he see right now is you smiling sweetly, eyes shining, no scar, bruise and scratches like you used to be months ago. But, that version of you just didn't existed anymore. The new you live in a sorrowful life, full of darkness and terrifying memories. Eyes are shining because of tears, kissable lips are now bloody and pale. Suga pull Y/n out of the room aggressively and go to his torture room, Y/n was so afraid that she can't stop crying.

Suga: Who give you the permission to go there?! Didn't I told you to follow my orders?! HUH?!
Y/n: *try to break free.* Let me go! YEONJUN HELP!!!! Suga l-let go of me.
Suga: Baby, Yeonjun will not save you.... He can't, because if he try... He will die. Understand? So shut it.
Y/n: No! He will save me! I know that! YEONJUN HELP!!! PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!

Suga got angry so he slap Y/n, then he make her face him.

Suga: I SAID SHUT IT!!! WHEN WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE?!

🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨
🚨🚨🔞BLOODY AHEAD🔞🚨🚨
🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨

Y/n cry, Suga tied her on the bed inside the torture room and go to grab stuff he will need to torture her. He lift your dress that you're currently wearing and then look at the scar on your side.

Suga: It's healed now. *Look at you.* should I make that scar fresh? Or... Just carve another one? *Giggled.*
Y/n: *shake her head.* N-no... Please don't Suga, I will never go there again... Just, just please don't do this.
Suga: *touch your cheeks then caress it.* Ohh no, darling, you can't escape from your punishment just like that. *Grab you left arm.* shall we begin? *Laugh sinisterly.*
Y/n: N-NO PLEASE NO, DON'T DO THI- ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Suga start to dig the knife in you left arm, blood flowing out aggressively. He laugh, smile and giggle like a child while you... You cry, shout and beg him to stop but no he didn't. I BELONG TO MYG, that's what he carved on your arm. He stand up and look at it with his shining eyes, smiling widely, he then look at you and said.

Suga: Read it.
Y/n: N-no, please stop this shit now Suga *sob.* please.. I'm begging you, I can't take this anymore. *Close her eyes then start to cry.*

Suga grab your chin and aggressively make you look at him, he place the knife on you left cheek pressing it hard that you feel it make a cut on it and shout angrily.

Suga: I SAID READ IT Y/N!
Y/n: O-OKAY! OKAY! I-I... I belong to Min YoonGi *whisper.*
Suga: What?! I can't fucking hear you damnit, louder Y/n!
Y/n: I belong to Min YoonGi.
Suga: *press the knife harder that your cheek start to bleed.* I said fucking louder!
Y/n: I BELONG TO MIN YOONGI! *cry harder because of the pain.*
Suga: Stop crying you piece of shit and read it more louder! *Lean on your ear and whisper.* Make Yeonjun hear who you belong too, make them all hear that you belong to me and only me. *Smirk.*
Y/n: I BELONG TO MIN YOONGI!!! *Shout her lungs out then sob after.*
Suga: There.

He kiss your bleeding lips, licking the blood off. He lean back and smile at you like a child who get his favorite candy, he then pout and touch your left cheek making you hiss in pain.

Suga: Does it hurt? Am I that aggressive to you baby? Forgive daddy okay? *Kiss you again.* Let's go and get you all clean up.

He untied you then carry you bridal style and take you to his room straight to his bathroom and start to undress you. He start the tub and fill it with water, he place a bath bomb on it watching it dissolved and get mixed into the water. He place you in the tub then also start to undress himself after. He get in, your back facing him, he hugged you then whisper.

Suga: You should learn your lesson to not go anywhere without my permission. You should know to not touch someone else other than me. I'm the only one you can touch, talk too, who you can eat with, and make love too
Y/n: But I don't love you.
Suga: *hug you tighter.* Then I will make you too. Like it or not, you will fall for me again, even till your last breathe... You will love me again even in the next life... You will be with me through heaven and hell...

~ To Be Continue ~

Stream the mother freaking BUTTER! Also Muster sowoozoo what the heeeeeck? I'm not fucking ready yet!!! I'm broke 😭 I can't afford it damn! Give me your 3 dollars please Suga!