37장 🚨🔞

(Yeonjun pov)
* I wake up by a splash of water on my face, Yoongi has been torturing me since he saw me here, in his house. I guess father never told him I will come. He torture me at night and free me at morning, forcing me to act okay in front of father telling me that if I don't he will kill Beomgyu and Soobin. I can barely see Y/n, I even think Yoongi don't want her to be out in the house, almost likely locking Y/n in one of the room. I even tried looking for her but I guess she's been locked in a different rooms everyday or more like in Yoongi's room which I can't seem to find. I look at who splash water at me only to see the devil, this bastard! *

Suga: Seems like you have a good night sleep there huh? Well, you're not allowed too, you know? Now get up, father wants to see you... *Walk away.*
Yeonjun: Asshole. * Whisper.*
Suga: I heard that... *Look at him at the corner of his eyes.* Careful of what you're saying or I'm gonna cut your tongue with no hesitation.

With that, Suga Exit the room Yeonjun was currently staying in. He struggle on standing up out of the bed, Suga Almost broke Yeonjun's right leg last night resulting for Yeonjun to struggle on walking and balancing himself when he stand. He successfully get out of the bed and slowly work himself towards the bathroom, when he get there, he clean himself and get dressed. He walk out of his room and get downstairs to see Yoongi and his father at the living room talking about something, his father notice him.

Hyungson: Oh! Yeonjun-ah come here.
Yeonjun: Hmmm... *Walk slowly to them.* You need me?
Hyungson: Yes... Well, as you can see I- no WE have a company that is known all over the world right?
Yeonjun: Yes, so?
Hyungson: I'm getting older now so I want you to handle the company.
Suga: What?! *Stand up from his seat.* Why him?! I'M the one whose been helping you to make that fucking company successful and you'll only gonna pass it to him?! THIS DUMBASS BASTARD?! Really Hyungson?!
Hyungson: *glare at Suga.* Don't address me that way Suga, I'm you Father. And you're already wealthy enough to make your own company to handle, while Yeonjun have none.
Suga: BUT HE IS NOT WORTH IT FOR THAT!! He don't even know anything about business!!!
Hyungson: He can learn everything at the meantime.

Suga glare daggers at Yeonjun who is smirking at him. He walk away, his smirk going unnoticed by them.

* Oh you're so fucking dead Choi Yeonjun, So fucking dead... *
- Suga thought.

(Suga pov)
* Night comes, so that means it's time for torture. I walk towards my second favorite place, opening the door I saw Yeonjun tied up in a chair head hanging low. My Men did a good job everytime they knock him out. I walk to him then punch him hard in the face making it tilt on the side. He groan then look at me before chuckling. His lips bust open, blood start leaking at the side of his lips. *

Yeonjun: Oh Hyung... That's not how to wake your little brother up... Didn't you know that?
Suga: Oh my... Look whose talking... You know nothing except for being a bastard my Dongsaeng.
Yeonjun: Well. *Looking directly at Suga's eyes, and proudly said;* I, MYSELF, is an older brother, a GOOD one! I take care of my lil brothers when you're making our life a living hell! I take care of YOUR BROTHERS, working at a young age while you are having the best of your life watching us suffer! You mercilessly bastard!
Suga: Aw come on~ stop with the drama and let's get going.

🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨
🚨🚨🔞BLOODY AHEAD🔞🚨🚨
🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨

Suga grab a knife then walk towards Yeonjun. Bending of his knee, he rip the left side of Yeonjun's jean making a hole on the thigh part.

Yeonjun: W-what are you doing?
Suga: Ohh it's nothing, just taking care of my little brother. *Giggles.*

Pointing the sharp part on Yeonjun's bare thigh, stabbing then dragging it, peeling the skin off. Yeonjun scream and groan start to fill the room, swear words being thrown everywhere. Suga's laugher also fill the room, Yeonjun's scream were like a beautiful melody in his ear. He put the skin on a bowl that is laying on the floor waiting to be filled, standing up then grabbing a glass then walk to the panting Yeonjun, sweat start forming on his forehead and neck. Tears rolling continuously, tear droplet hitting his thigh that are now covered in blood. He winces in pain whenever his tear hit his new fresh wound. Suga scoops his blood then stand up grabbing Yeonjun's jaw aggressively, forcing it open. Yeonjun tried to resisted but he lost so much energy and blood that he failed. Suga pour the blood inside of Yeonjun's mouth then covering it with his hand.

Suga: Swallow it. *Yeonjun shake his head no.* I SAID SWALLOW IT!!! *Covering Yeonjun mouth tightly.*

Yeonjun have no other choice but swallow it along with his pride. He continue to cry closing his eyes trying to imagine that he is in his home, with Beomgyu and Soobin. Laughing happily, with the others. But he can't not when he heard what Suga said next. Yeonjun eyes snap wide open.

Suga: There... *Look at the corner of the room* Do you like the Show Y/n? *Smirk widely.*

* Yes, there's a hidden camera at this room, and all of it was being watched by my beloved. I look at Yeonjun to find him already passed out, Aww I didn't have fun yet. Oh well, there's always next time. I walk out of the room, commanding two of my Men to get Yeonjun back to his room and order Sookyo to treat him. *

(Y/n pov)
* I sat at the corner of his room, covering my ears while looking traumatically at the TV screen that was placed in the middle of the room. He's been killing me, not physically but mentally. The screams keep repeating inside my head. *

Y/n: Please make it stop... Make it stop, all of it please. *Sob.* I don't want to hear it no more. MAKE IT STOP PLEASE!!! I-I'M... *Buries her head on her knees.* I'm begging you... *Cry softly.*

(Taehyun pov)
Taehyun: No!!! HYUNG!!!

* I sit straight at my bed... It's just a nightmare, b-but... It felt like it's real. I wipe my tears but flinch when I heard my door bang open. Soobin look at me concern. He quickly sit beside me, hugging my side. *

Soobin: What is it?
Beomgyu: Nightmare...
Soobin: Don't worry about it Gyu.
Beomgyu: Hyung... *Look at Soobin.* I think Yeonjun Hyung is not fine.
Soobin: Why is that?
Beomgyu: I dreamed of him, drenched in blood, waving at us as if he is saying goodbye to us. His cheeks was tearstained. Hyung... I felt something is wrong.. *start crying.*
Soobin: Don't think that way... Yeonjun Hyung is strong... *Hug Beomgyu tightly.*

~ To Be Continue ~

Happy birthday Jeon Jungkook! More birthdays to come!!! 😘💜

As they said;" Before you get a glimpse of the beautiful rainbow, you have to face the storm first

As they said;
" Before you get a glimpse of the beautiful rainbow, you have to face the storm first. "
I... just think of that line... Anyway, hope you like this part!!! Bye!!! I will sleep now so... BYEEE!!!