Rise Of The Mages (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah...well...this time I won't." Camilla countered defensively with a shrug.

"Yeah right." Ariana snapped.

Ariana moved her hands swiftly with her palm pointing at Camilla, causing her plants to suddenly grow huge and aimed for the fire mage kunoichi. But Camilla dodged easily with a smile on her face when she kept dodging each plant at her sight over and over again. In a flash, Camilla gave her younger sister a sly grin and burned the plant into ashes with her palms engulfed in flames that caused Ariana to gasp in shock and horror.

"Should've stand down?" Ariana asked shockingly.

"Should've just stand down." Camilla answered slyly.

Camilla snapped her fingers. Suddenly, the floors beneath Ariana's feet became heated, making the purple mage kunoichi jump in the place.

"Okay, okay!" Ariana pleaded, jumping out of the floor and rubbed her feet. "I'm out! I'm out!"

Out of the corner of her eye, Camilla saw Kirana stepping forward and stepped away from Ariana to face her older sister. Ariana crawled away to kneel next to Talia, who stuck her tongue out at her. Kirana and Camilla kneel down on one knee and faced each other for preparation. Kirana and Camilla always had a strong sense of sibling rivalry on each other, constantly pushing each other to prove who's better and stronger. Another figure entered the room and the sisters looked at their younger brother, Ezra. He wore a teal long sleeved shirt with sea green cuffs, black sweatpants with a turquoise line on the side, and a dark teal hood. The mage boy got prepared and smiled.

"Kōun." Kirana said.

"You too." Camilla retorted with a shrug before she looked at her brother with a teasing smile. "Don't be afraid, Ezra. We'll go easy on you."

"Like that'll ever happen." Ezra replied.

Getting to her feet, Kirana engulfed her hands in water power as Camilla did the same with her fire power. Ezra prepared to use his lighting powers to stike at his two eldest sisters but they backed away before the lightning could hit them.

Instantly, Kirana stood on her left leg and kicked Camilla rapidly with her right water-powered leg extended out with incredible speed, but Camilla quickly blocked with her flaming fists and dodged the second round of water kicks before jumping behind her older sister. Ezra got started on his electrical powers that he kept blasting at his two older sisters. Kirana turned around with her eyes narrowing dangerously. Camilla charged forward with a yell and hit Kirana in the face with the punch of her fists. On the ground, Kirana shot out a strong water ball at her younger sister that made Camilla crashing down to the floor. Slowly getting to his feet, Kirana turned and aimed another water ball at Camilla. But Camilla jumped back to her feet and managed to block the attack with a fire shield as Kirana sent out another water ball at Camilla from behind. Kirana managed to get a lock on the fire shield and swung it from Camilla's hands, but Ariana and Talia didn't even flinch as the shield hit the wall behind them. As the two continued to charge and clash each other, Camilla unleashed a sudden barrage of fire bolts in low and high directions to send her older sister crash to the wall. Ezra kept attacking with his lightning powers but Camilla caught a perfect time to knock Ezra to the tree, ending the match with Camilla the winner.

Groaning painfully, Kirana and Ezra looked up to see Camilla standing over her.

"I win." Camilla said with a smug smile.

"Yamè!" A serene voice commanded.

Suddenly, the siblings quickly turned to watch the door to their mother's room slid open. Her name is Shiroibara Sage. She was tall, beautiful woman with long black hair and dark brown eyes. She has a white star-shaped birthmark in the navel area. She also wore a white kimono with wide, bell-shaped sleeves and her clan's symbol are printed on the front and back of her dress. Her long forgotten clan are known for their mystical martial arts. Sage was strict but also the kindest, bravest and wisest woman known to the four young mage kunoichis and the young mage ninja.