The Saiba Lacerta

Start bij het begin

"I don't know." Ezra stated. "Camilla might've gotten over her fear, but she still has to conquer it. Who knows if there will be more lizards to fight."

"Alright, team, we're heading out on patrol after you all fuel up your energy." Kirana spoke as she stepped out from the dojo and stood in front of her team. "Shade is still out there somewhere, who knows what she has in store for us. But I know that something terrible is heading in our direction."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Viral was typing on her computer to finish proceeding the procedures on her robotic project for her mission.

"I'm finally done." Viral said as she typed her rapid fingers on the keyboard. "Establishing the loyalty mechanism now."

Viral slithered over to the lab tables, where three humanoid robots laid motionlessly under the white cloth.

"You all are programmed to obey my orders and destroy our enemies that get in our way." Viral instructed.

Suddenly, the robots opened their eyes in a boiling cyan glow as they were ready to join the mission with Viral.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, Ariana rode on the Magnolia Cycle to patrol Brooklyn with Casey sitting behind her. Because of fast acceleration, Casey hugged himself around Ariana tightly.

"So, remind me about the plan again?" Casey asked.

"We're looking for any signs of Shade activity in the city!" Ariana answered.

"But Brooklyn is huge, Ariana!" Casey pointed out. "It'll take weeks to find her!"

"As long as the whole team stays focused, we'll find Lady Shade and her goons in no time!" Ariana said reassuringly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the building rooftop, Talia and Kirana sat on top of the billboard.

"Uh, hello! Fujita Des Cartes is the best anime show like ever, Kirana!" Talia said.

"Excuse me? Battlestar Matrix is the best!" Kirana retorted. "I mean, you didn't see the episode where they fought Nefertiti?"

"Oh really? You don't say." Ariana said with a sarcastic tone.

That made Talia and Kirana jump a bit as Talia pulled out her K-Phone and put it on speaker.

"Any signs of Shade's forces?" Ariana asked.

"Nope." Talia answered.

"The only thing me and Norbit have here are a rooftop of cats." Ezra reported from his K-Phone.

"They have their own cat house." Norbit said.

"I wonder how Camilla and April are doing." Ezra said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the street, Camilla and April were walking around in the alleyway.

"Okay, I'd never thought I would say this, but I don't think Shade is even out in this city to make her move." April said.

"We don't know that for sure, April. Trust me, her goons could be anywhere." Camilla said.

Suddenly, April and Camilla heard a loud alarm alerting out of nowhere.

"Heh, that was quick." Camilla remarked.

"Let's go." April said.

April and Camilla ran quickly out of the alleyway to investigate the sound of the alarm.