The War In Dimension X

Start from the beginning

"I'm back." Talia announced with a serious tone in her voice.

"What happened to your sister?" Valina asked Ariana.

"Whenever we step into Dimension X, the dimensional energy makes Talia much more serious and intelligent without a trace of her usual cheerful self." Ariana explained.

"Oh, you haven't seen the best part." Talia smirked. "Ezra, should we do the honor?"

"You read my mind." Ezra smiled.

Talia and Ezra held hands and fused into Mayberry. But this time, she now wore a black sleeved jacket with two long tails hanging from the back of her original outfit, silver fingerless gloves, and grey metallic boots.

"We knew that was coming." Camilla remarked.

"Mayberry, do you have any idea where to locate the Utroms around here?" Kirana asked.

"Lucky for me, I still have my sound hearing abilities in this dimension." Mayberry said.

Mayberry closed her eyes shut and concentrated on her sound-based magic to track down the Utroms. In a quick second, she had located the Utroms when her eyes popped open.

"Follow me." Mayberry said.

Mayberry leaned forward to accelerate her own broad with her magic. Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Valina, and Rosetta followed the orange and teal mage fusion on their boards. In few seconds, Mayberry landed her board on a nearby floating island and jumped off to walk on the edge while the others did the same.

"Uh, Mayberry, why did you stop?" Kirana asked.

"Because we're here." Mayberry replied.

"You're joking, right? Because I don't see anything." Camilla said.

"Watch and learn, Camilla." Mayberry said.

Mayberry took one step close to the very edge of the floating metallic island and hopped into nothingness that surprised Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Valina, and Rosetta with wide eyes.

"A cloaking dome! Extraordinary." Rosetta breathed.

"Clever, but extraordinary." Valina smiled.

"Come on, slow pokes!" Mayberry called out.

One by one, three mages, a mage sorceress, and a cosmic alien leaped into the cloaking shield and found themselves standing on a metallic platform with a tall headquarter sitting at the center of the platform.

"Whoa! Now, this is exactly what I called a headquarters!" Ariana exclaimed with a smile.

Suddenly, a large squad of Kraang droids had surrounded the heroines with their armed high-tech blasters. A familiar woman jumped down in front of the heroines with her fingertips glowed in neon blue energy.

"Who are you? How did you find our secret base?" The Kraang gynoid demanded.

"Christine! It's me, Valina!" Valina said.

"Valina! Oh, it's good to see you." Christine smiled. "Is that Rosetta?"

"The one and only." Rosetta smiled as she walked over. "I'm here to help my son."

Mayberry unfused into Talia and Ezra. The teal mage ninja smiled with a nod to Christine.

"I know you're busy and all, but I need to speak to the Utrom Hope." Valina said.

"Certainly, Valina. Follow me." Christine said with a nod.

Valina, Rosetta, and the K-5 began to follow Christine inside the Utrom Council HQ.