"Like if this was any of your business!" Camilla snapped angrily.

"I don't know how are we gonna explain this to him." Ariana said as she raised her eyebrow.

"Me either, but he does need a complete memory loss." Camilla said, cracking her fists hard.

Just before Camilla was going to do something violent, Kirana grabbed her wrist just in time to stop her younger sister from causing trouble.

"It's not worth it." Kirana said firmly. "Let's go."

Kirana, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra turned to leave while Camilla turned away reluctantly with a glare.

"That's right!" Tony taunted. "Walk off, Camilla! You're always gonna be a hotheaded slum."

Kirana, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra froze and turned around to watch their temperamental sister building up the anger within her. Camilla halted and spun around to power up her flaming fists towards Tony.

"Hey! Watch it, Tony!" Camilla shouted threateningly.

"Oh no, I didn't know you have flaming punching gloves." Tony mocked playfully.

"Punching gloves?!" Camilla snarled angrily.

Camilla charged, but Ezra grabbed his second oldest sister as he was trying to restrain the red mage kunoichi.

"Camilla, don't." Ezra says as he struggled to hold his older sister back.

Kirana, Ariana, and Talia could see that Tony was enjoying the reactions he was getting from Camilla, but they quickly gave Ezra a helping hand in holding their sister back.

"Come. On. Camilla! It's. Not. Worth. It!" Kirana hissed.

"I'm not gonna take this from some idiotic skinny pain in the neck!" Camilla shouted.

On the street below, the Kraang were too busy loading unknown boxes into the van. But Camilla's loud yelling attracted the Kraang's attention. The Kraang followed the voice on the rooftop and charged into the building to attack their enemies with their alien tech guns.

"I swear I'm finished with you up and a piece of your mouth all that's gonna be left!" Camilla shouted as her eyes blazed in flames.

Suddenly, the red mage kunoichi was pulled back just when laser blasts broke out the warm-up fight between Camilla and Tony.

"Kraang droids!" Kirana gasped in alarm as she and her siblings released Camilla.

"Okay, now I'm seriously freaked out." Tony said in surprise.

"Thanks for blowing our cover, Camilla." Kirana said irritatedly as she summoned water out of thin air.

Summoning out their weapons with their leader, the four mage kunoichis and mage ninja eyed the Kraang droids, who powered up their laser guns and fired blasts at the girls.

"Scram!" Kirana commanded.

The girls scattered at Kirana's command and charged forward to attack the Kraang droids as the alien robots continued to fire their weapons at them. Each mage kunoichi and ninja had dodged out of the laser blast one by one and began to attack them swiftly, not aware that Tony was hiding behind the door with a surprise look on his face.

"Keep fighting, jock squad!" Tony smiled. "This scene is pure gold!"

Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra turned to see the school jock standing in the rooftop doorway with a black cell phone in his hand.

"Girls, he got us on video!" Ezra said, freaking out a bit.

"Not for long!" Camilla said.

Camilla quickly ran towards Tony and tries to snatch Tony's cell phone away from him, but Tony slammed the door in front of him. But Camilla didn't stop and actually crashed her face directly into the door before slowly falling on the rooftop ground. Her siblings let out a "That's gotta hurt" look while Camilla got up and rubbed her head with a dizzy groan.