Sandra Unleashed!

Start from the beginning

Ariana slowly dropped a small purple liquid into the mutagen beaker very carefully, hoping that the chemical results success perfectly. But the mixture froze the entire beaker and broke into smaller pieces on the desk.

"Frozen?!" Ariana exclaimed in frustration as she slammed her fist on the table. "Are you kidding me?!"

"Ariana, you have to calm down." Phantom said calmly, placing her hands on Ariana's shoulders and looked down at her with worry. "You and your siblings only have a few minutes to get to school or you'll be late."

"Okay." Ariana said as she was calming herself down with slow, deep breaths. "But I swear, if it's the last thing I do, I'm going to find a cure for Sandra and those other lost mages."

Phantom watched Ariana leaving out the lab, but something caught her attention. She saw a bright purple clover shape mark glowing on Ariana's head when Ariana was struggling to walk her feet.

"Ariana, let me you on your feet." Phantom said, scooping Ariana in her arms and carried the purple mage kunoichi out of the lab.

Now completely alone, Sandra's eyes glowed in bright green as she was now staring at the mutagen and formed a small smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Roosevelt High School, the K-5 arrived just in time for class. They are now standing in front of their lockers as they are getting ready to begin the new school year. The mages began taking their books for their first classes. But Kirana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra noticed that Ariana was still looking a little pale from this morning. They remembered that their intelligent sister wasn't picking up the pace with them, making Camilla carrying Ariana on her back like a child on the way to school. Ariana knew something's wrong with her, but she chose to ignore it and stay strong because she doesn't want to head back home to rest.

Ariana finally took out her textbooks and turned to see her best friend April taking out her books from her locker. She could tell that her redhead friend was feeling different and went over to check on her. Kirana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra didn't bother to follow and they walked onward to their class, leaving their sister alone with her friend.

"Hi, April." Ariana smiled weakly.

"Oh, hey, Ariana." April smiled back. She then stared at Ariana's skin for a minute. "Um, Ariana, are you alright? You look kinda pale. Are you sick or something?"

"No, I'm fine." Ariana replied quickly. "Just tired, that's all."

Before April can sympathize her friend, she got tripped and fell on her back to ground. She and Ariana spotted a hockey puck on the ground next to the redhead, noticing that it was the one that made her drop to the floor.

"Are you serious?!" April scoffed.

"Oh, I recognized that puck anywhere." Ariana giggled slightly.

That's when Casey approached towards the girls to retrieve his puck with his hockey stick.

"Nice job stopping my puck like that." Casey spoke in a flirty tone. "You've got some moves, Red."

"Hey, Casey." Ariana greeted as she helped April off the floor.

"Hey, Ariana." Casey greeted back.

"Um, you could start with sorry." April said, holding her books to her chest.

"Sorry you got in the way. What were you and Ariana doing blocking the hall like that anyway?" Casey asked, moving around April and Ariana with his eyes still glued on the hockey puck.

"Blocking the...! Exactly who do you think you are?" April demanded.

"You signed up for extra cred, right? Well, rejoice, 'cause I'm the guy you're gonna tutor." Casey grinned as he stood in front of April and leaned on his hockey stick.