Mutation Situation

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You five have become cocky and overconfident. You will continue your training." Sage bellowed. "Starting now!"

The K-5 groaned, but obeyed their mother's orders as they stood their feet at attention and bowed with respect when their mother left the room into the dojo.

"Maybe mother's right." Ezra said. "We are getting too cocky."

"No, we're not." Camilla protested. "It's not cockiness when you got the skills like..."

Camilla's words were interrupted when the communication orb suddenly began to beep loudly in alert.

"That thing's working again?" Talia questioned in disbelief. "It's been silent for weeks."

"It must have received an incoming signal that can mean only one thing." Kirana said in a low voice. "The Kraang are back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Ariana's lab; Casey, Norbit, and the mages gathered round as Ariana was researching the message on her computer.

"What'cha got, Ariana?" Casey asked.

"The encryption was tough to crack, but it seems like the Kraang are transporting some kind of cargo." Ariana explained, typing in her laptop and a picture of the stealth drone popped up on the screen.

"We've gotta find out what that cargo is." Kirana said.

"But how do we track a ship that turns completely invisible?" Ezra pointed out.

"We can track it with this." Ariana said proudly as she showed her siblings, Norbit, and Casey several metallic circular discs attached to each building on the laptop screen. "It's aligned to the radar dishes we placed throughout the city. It will detect the Kraang spaceship." Her face turned to Casey. "Casey, can you and Norbit stake out a rooftop and feed us the Kraang ship's coordinates?"

"Sure." Casey grinned. "Casey Jones is on the case!"

"Wait." Ezra said. "I have to give Norbit something."

Ezra used his magic to give Norbit an armored suit to put on.

"This suit will help you do combat, Norbit." Ezra explained. "I designed it myself."

"I will do my best to use the suit for my combat skills." Norbit said.

Casey took out his hockey stick and left with Norbit out of the lab.

"The bigger question is, how do we stop that ship, Ariana?" Ezra asked.

"We'll need something fast to catch it." Camilla added.

Ariana let out a proud smile as she led her siblings into the garage to show them on her greatest invention.

"Ladies and gentleman, I give you the...Extreme Copter!" Ariana announced.

Ariana pressed on the button attached to the wall and the light revealed the coolest and amazing futuristic invention that made Kirana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra's jaw dropped down to the floor. The rocket was a black futuristic helicopter designed to hit speeds and equipped with two advanced plasma cannons.

"Amazing." Talia smiled. "Are we really gonna fly in that thing? Awesome!"

"Casey, are you and Norbit in position?" Kirana asked through her K-Phone.

"We're ready when you are." Casey replied through his cell phone. He immediately tracked down a high radiation from the discs attached near him and looked up to spot the sudden Kraang stealth ship passing overhead. "The Kraang is at my watch. Better get here quick."