Legend of the Dark Son

Start from the beginning

Raph went next, then Camilla, Donnie, Ariana, Mikey, Talia, April, Karai, Kuro, Shini, Gumko, Mona, and Blade.

"We must keep moving if we'll be able to make it to the lost kingdom." Mona said.

"Right." Blade agreed with a nod.

"Vee, Ezra, Bruce, Nixie, come on!" Raph and Camilla shouted.

"You go first, Vee." Ezra said. "I'll be next after you."

Vee gave her mage boyfriend a nod before she walked across the bridge and stood by her brothers. Ezra walked across the bridge and stood by his sisters before he motioned Bruce and Nixie to come over.

"Let's hurry." Bruce said to Nixie, who nodded her head at him.

Suddenly, Lucifer jumped right behind them that made the young sorcerers turn around.

"Going somewhere, kiddos?" Lucifer asked before he snapped his fingers that made the bridge break.

"No!" Vee and Ezra shouted in worry.

The others look at Bruce and Nixie in worry and fear. Bruce and Nixie heard hissing as they were now surrounded by snakes.

"This is cute, trying to stop me?" Lucifer said coldly. "It's not gonna happen."

"You're wrong." Nixie said with a glare.

"Am I?" Lucifer questioned before he looked at the turquoise masked turtle and teal mage ninja from the other side. "Tell me this, Vee and Ezra. You bring an even bigger problem by bringing a team with you. You're putting them in danger. Besides, look at the sky."

Everyone sees a constellation beginning to line up.

"Look, we know how you feel about what happened in your past." Bruce said, slowly. "We've all had bad experiences."

"But not everyone gets back their love." Lucifer replied.

As Bruce was distracting Lucifer, Nixie silently signaled April to use her powers to fix the bridge. That caught the red head kunoichi's attention and concentrated on her powers to lift the bridge without Lucifer noticing.

"Besides, what would you do if you lost something important?" Lucifer asked.

"It's just what your mind is telling you." Bruce said. "But your heart knows what's right for you."

"You're right." Lucifer said with a smirk.

Before Lucifer could summon his weapon, Shinigami and Gumko fired several bats and pumpkin bombs at him. Nixie used her magic to clear away the snakes and April held up the bridge for them. Bruce and Nixie ran across but Lucifer shot a beam at April, that caused her to fall on the ground in pain. The bridge collapsed with a screaming Bruce and Nixie, but Mikey used his grappling hook for Nixie to grab on as she grabbed it and Bruce's arm to stop them from falling. Lucifer teleported himself away as Donnie and Ariana went to check on April.

"She needs healing." Donnie said.

"I have a medical kit." Mona said as she pulled out her medical supplies from her armor pockets.

"I can use my magic too." Ariana added.

"But what about Bruce and Nixie?" Blade asked.

Nixie looked up to see the rope slowly breaking.

"It's not gonna hold for much longer!" Talia gasped.

"Dudes, I need help!" Mikey urged as he and Talia held onto the grappling hook.

"Bruce, hang on!" Nixie said.

"It won't hold us both!" Bruce said in alarm.

"It will, Bruce!" Nixie reassured, fearfully. "Just keep holding on."