Newtralized and Nebulous!

Start from the beginning

"With a touch of some Kraang technology. I owe it a lot to them." Ariana grinned. She powered up her shades and began examining the destroyed Kraang droids until she found something interesting. "According to this, the Kraang were taken out by plasma weapons of some sort, but it's just as advanced as the Kraang's weaponry."

"We got to warn the others." Donnie said.

Suddenly, Mikey held up a Kraangdroid head in front of Talia.

"The Kraang is getting their Kraangs handed to them, by those who are not Kraang." Mikey mocked.

The Kraang head beeped, causing Mikey to yelp and toss the Kraang head away while Talia giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Under the city surface, Kirana and Ezra were moving deeper through the sewers with their flashlight until they found several broken Kraang droids scattered around the sewer tunnel.

"Wow, that's a lot of Kraang." Kirana gasped.

"So, what happened to all of them?" Ezra asked.

Suddenly, Kirana sensed someone's aura and noticed that he's close behind her. She slowly created a katana sword made of ice and turned around to face the person, but her eyes widened wide when she realized that the person was Leonardo. Venus De Milo was next to him.

"Oh, Leo, I'm sorry." Kirana apolgized. "You and Vee could've found a way to avoid my aura sense."

"Sorry, keep forgetting." Leo said with a smile.

"So, what brings you two down here?" Vee asked.

"This." Kirana replied, pointing her icy katana sword to the broken Kraang droids.

"Wow." Leo said. "Whoever did this not only destroyed them, they obliterated them."

"I think I've found the one who did this." Ezra stated.

Ezra spotted a small piece of broken black spike from the ground and picked it up to show it to Leo, Kirana, and Vee. Leo widened his eyes in horror as he quickly recognized the spike while Vee widened her eyes in shock as she recognized the spike.

"Oh no." Leo said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Camilla was checking out the alleyways until she saw Raph and Casey in front of her.

"Hey, Camilla." Casey said with a wave.

"Sup, boys." Camilla said as she ran over to her friends.

"Let me guess. Searching for the one who took the Plutonuim?" Raph asked.

"Yep, pretty much." Camilla replied.

"Don't worry once we find him, we'll knocked him out like a christmas light." Casey said, swinging his hockey stick with his moves.

Camilla glanced at Raph as she can tell that the mutant was getting frustrated with Casey's constant screw-ups.

"You think you can keep up this time, Jones?" Raph asked.

"Oh boy." Camilla muttered.

"What is your problem, Raph?" Casey snapped.

"Face it, Casey, street thugs and robo-ninjas are one thing." Raph said. "But alien threats from other dimensions are a whole different ball game."

"I took on a giant space worm singlehandedly!" Casey pointed out.

"Yeah, you were singlehandedly eaten by it." Raph stated.