"Camilla, stop!" Sage shouted as she ran over to her older daughters and pushed Camilla back. "That's enough!"

"What's matter, Kirana? Scared of having fun with a real fight?" Camilla challenged.

"No, I'm scared you've been getting more hostile that made you pull away from the team, that's why!" Kirana snapped as she stood up and walked up to Camilla.

"That's because none of us are pulling punches out there, that's why." Camilla said angrily.

Before Kirana could snap back and Ezra could calm them down, Sage held out a hand between her two daughters.

"Teishi." Sage said. "You both are sisters and your main goal here is to train as master kunoichis."

"Mother, you got to stop sticking up for Kirana and Ezra all the time." Camilla groaned as she rolled her eyes. "I'm the only one who takes training seriously while everyone is always goofing off all the time."

Talia and Ariana glared at Camilla as they got up and stood on either side of Sage.

"Don't even try putting your drama on us, Camilla." Ariana snapped. "You really need to stop acting like no one appreciates you and get a new source in your life."

Talia nodded her head in agreement while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Fine!" Camilla yelled angrily. "Then, I'm outta here! Have fun fighting crime without me!"

"Camilla, wait." Ezra said, but the red mage kunoichi didn't turn around.

Talia, Ariana, Sage, Ezra, and Kirana watched Camilla taking her leave out of the dojo. Only Sage sighed heavily in concern.

"So, how many times has she quit the team this time?" Kirana asked as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Twenty eight." Ariana replied with a scoff.

"Ariana." Ezra warned with a glare.

"You have a brilliant mind, Ariana, yet you see a fire and try to put it out with gasoline." Sage said to Ariana.

Ariana turned away from her mother's words, knowing that Sage was right as always.

"You are growing up fast and you must be more mature." Sage continued as she walked up in front of Talia, Ariana, Ezra, and Kirana. "One day, I will not be around to see your future."

"But mother, you've made it through the worst of the worst out of all of us and we're gonna make sure that nothing can..." Kirana said.

"All life can't be permanent, Kirana." Sage said. "You cannot expect anything to last forever, even your own family."

Then, the mages heard a meow sound and looked to see the Amazons in the dojo.

"Sup, ladies." Samara greeted.

"Mala." Talia said as she ran up and hugged the fox mutant.

"Good to see you, Talia." Mala grinned as she hugged Talia back.

Talia turned to face Verona with a huge smile.

"Hey, Verona." Talia said in surprise. "You joined the team?"

"Yup, they totally love my fighting style." Verona said.

"Thanks to me." Amber smirked.

"Hey, Silver." Ezra said with a smile as he walked over to high five Silver's hand.

"Nice to see you too, Ezra." Silver said with a smile.

"So, what brings the Amazons here?" Ezra asked as Kirana and Ariana stepped up to the Amazons.