Of Golem and Women

Start from the beginning

"Oh snap." Ariana muttered.

"That's gotta hurt." Talia said.

"Well, at least it wasn't us." Camilla said with a shrug.

Suddenly, Sage appeared behind her four children and burned her blindfold cloth with unnatural anger within her. With her eyes are now deadly pink, Sage drew out her white energy powers from her fists and raised them up to strike her children. But before she can attack them quickly, Sage's unexpected anger mysteriously vanished and she lowered her arms down with exhausting breaths. Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra spun around just in time to notice their mother unexpectedly tired.

"Mom?" Ezra said, in worry.

"Mother, are you okay?" Kirana asked.

"I'm fine." Sage replied. "It's just...something is not...right with me. I need some meditation right now. We'll resume this training later."

Ariana, Camilla, and Talia exited out of the dojo. Kirana and Ezra turned at their mother with one last look and walked out of the dojo with their sisters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the lab, Ariana was working on her new retromutagenic potion with Ezra and Talia sat on a chair and licked a hard-strawberry lollipop in her hand.

"Do you know what's wrong with mom, Ariana?" Talia asked.

"Maybe she has a headache of some kind." Ariana guessed. "Either way, she always need mediation to calm herself down."

"I hope so." Ezra said. "Are you still working on the retromutagen?"

"Pretty much." Ariana replied. "I already sent my regards to Donnie earlier today and he's also doing the same thing."

"What sup, ladies and Ezra!"

Ariana, Talia, and Ezra turned around to see Casey, Norbit, and April walking into the lab.

"Hi, Casey! Hi, April!" Ariana smiled.

"Hey, Norbit!" Ezra smiled.

"What are you working on, Ariana?" April asked.

"The retromutagen, as usual." Ariana replied. "What brings you three here?"

"We were wondering if you guys can examine this creature." Casey said, holding up the goblin in his hands.

"OMG! It's a Yamirami!" Talia gushed as she took the goblin from Casey and placed it over to the lab bench. "They're the rarest mystical creatures on the planet. Can we keep him please?"

"I don't think mother would agree to this." Ariana said.

"We don't know anything about that creature." April said. "We need to be very cautious if you're gonna keep it."

"My point exactly." Ezra agreed.

As Ariana and Ezra kept chatting with their friends, Talia turned back to the goblin just in time to see him drinking up the batch of mutagen she had accidentally dropped her lollipop in. But it was too late for Talia to do something as the ooze caused the goblin's body to harden into a pink crystal. Talia's eyes widened wide when she saw the goblin was alive and broken out of the crystal in his new form. The goblin creature now has a pink hard candy body with dark pink gemstone-like eyes, a red gemstone on its chest.

"Oh man, I'm in big trouble now." Talia muttered regretfully.

"Is everything okay, Talia?" Norbit asked.

"Oh yeah. Everything's fine." Talia said quickly with an innocent smile. She grabbed the goblin mutant behind her back. "Well, see ya."

Talia dashed out of the lab with quick speed, leaving her older sister and her friends exchange odd glances.