Loki - Midgardian Slang

Hello, I'm so sorry for not updating that much lately. I have had a lot of exams the past few weeks and tomorrow I'll be having my last one. I can't wait for it to be over... 

Anyway, I haven't forgotten about the requests. I chose not to write them now, because I want them to be good and I don't want to disappoint you. 

I hope you'll like this oneshot. Enjoy reading! 

xx 

It was a lovely morning at Stark Tower. You had just woken up and were heading to the kitchen table to eat breakfast. Tony was making coffee... and he was just a little too keen to your liking. You wondered what prank he had pulled off. 

Loki was sitting on a chair, absend-minded stirring his cereal. He looked up when you went to sit next to him. He bit his lip nervously as you grabbed yourself a bowl and poured in some milk and cereal. 

'Good morning,' you greeted the God. He smiled sheepishly, then cleared his throat. 

'Hello, Lady Y/N. You look lovely today,' he said, his voice cracking, probably form the nerves. Tony took a sip from the coffee, clearly listening in to the conversation. You looked at you pyjamas, which was just one long shirt that barely convered up your ass, but anyway, you decided to appreciate his attempt at making a charming comment. 

'Thank you, Loki.' You took a spoon full of cereal. 

'Can I ask you something?' Tony's mouth curved up. 

You nodded. 

'Sure,' you laughed. 'Ask away, darling.' He blushed at the little nickname you got him. The tips of his ears turned a crimson red and he took in a deep breath, forcing himself to look into your eyes. 

'Would you be interested in spending the night with me doing netflix and chill?' You were about to snap at him for asking such an inappropriate question when... Tony snorted, spitting out his coffee in the sink. 

Your head snapped to the side, glaring at a chucking Stark. 

'What the fuck, Tony! Did you make him ask that on purpose?' Tony bursted out laughing, spilling his coffee all over the sink. You turned to Loki, who looked pale, trying to figure out what those words meant that Stark so wisely recommended for him to say. 'Loki, darling, it's okay. Don't worry,' you soothed, running your hand across his cheek, which he only blushed from even more. 

'I'm sorry... Y/N,' Stark giggled between his fits of laughter. 'I couldn't let this opportunity go to waste. He acted so sincere!' 

'Sincere about what?' you wondered. 

'He likes you. Wants to ask you on a date, but doens't have the balls for!' Tony laughed a bit more as you just gazed at Loki, who looked as if he could sink through the ground. You smiled at Loki. 

'Is this true?' you asked with a hopefilled voice. He dared to stare into your eyes, slowly nodding and biting his lip. 

'Yes,' he whispered. 

'Ha! Here comes the rejection, Reindeer Games!' You glared at Stark for his snarky comment. Loki got up from his chair, but you grabbed his wrist, winking at him. 

'I would love that, Loki. Tonight is perfect for me. And netflix and chill sounds good,' you said, as you kissed his cheek. He smiled sheepishly. 

'Thank you, but I still don't know what netflix and chill means,' he said. You smirked. 

'I'll show you tonight,' you whispered near his ear. A pleasant shiver ran down his spine as his cheeks didn't seem to lose its colour. 

'See you tonight, Y/N,' Loki said. He gathered all his courage and placed a hand on your shoulder, giving it a light squeeze, then decided it looked rather ridiculous and without thinking placed a kiss on top of your head. 

Loki walked away from the scene, a light skip in his step as he turned around the corner. You swore you heard him cheer in the corridors. 

Your gaze fell upon Tony, who looked at you with wide eyes and his chin almost falling on the floor. 

'Don't mess with him like that ever again,' you threatened him before walking away, to decide what you were going to wear that night.