Loki - Can I? - Smut

evilplansandstuff
Hey,
I'm sorry for the delay. School completely ruined my writing schedule. I'm so sorry. I hope you enjoy reading this! Thank you for the request!

Xx

Your boyfriend, Loki , was sitting next to you on the couch. Everyone was off to bed already, and you were watching a film with him. You were watching Harry Potter and the deathly hallows. It was a warm summer night, the birds still chirping, the sun barely visible at the horizon.

Loki yawned and pulled you against his chest. You rested your head in the crook of his neck, your hands found his and he squeezed them. You looked up at him and smiled, and mirrored his yawn.

'We should go to bed, dear. It's quite late.'

'I'm not tired,' you whined as you  kissed his cheek.

'You yawned,' he protested, slowly running a hand throug your hair.

'You did too.'

'I'm not tired.'

'Me neither.' He chuckled and kissed your nose.

'Well, let's go to bed either way,' he said with a hint of mischief in his voice. You rolled your eyes and embraced him.

'Teleport.'

'No, you have to walk, sweetie,' he argued, his hands sliding over your back. 'No magic.'

'But I'm... tired... and I shoudn't walk when I'm this worn out.'

'You're a terrible liar,' he snickered.

'Well then, teach me.'

'I would love to teach you other things,' he said with a smug grin on his face.

'Such as?' you wondered aloud. You still clung to his body. Mist surrounded you and the next moment you were in your shared bedroom at Stark Tower. He laid down with you onto the bed, both in your matching, crimson red, pyjamas. He smiled sweetly at you.

'If you allow me, love,' he purred in your ear and kissed your nose.

'Go ahead,' you whispered. That was all the encouragement he needed before his lips sofly met yours. He moved them passionate along with yours. It was loving and caring. When he pulled away, he stared into your eyes, suddenly a shy smile on his lips. You brought your hand up to his face and pulled an strand of hair behind his ear.

'Y/N?' he asked softly.

'Yes.'

'Can we - I mean, would you like to...?' Blushing, you nodded, tracing your fingers along his cheekbones. He slowly leaned in, placing tender kisses from your cheeks and lips to your collarbone, moving your shirt just a little to the other side.

Your hands found the nape of his neck and you tugged at the little ends of his hair. Your heart drummed against your chest and then he hesitated as his fingers played with the buttons of your shirt.

'Can I?' he whispered. Eager to feel his hands on you, you nodded. He gently opened the buttons and helped you out off it. You arched your back a little when his hands snaked around you and unhooked your bra, tossing it on the floor. He bend down and kissed you again. His soft lips brushing against yours. 'You're beautiful,' he mumbled. You smiled a little and got to work on his shirt. He pulled it over his head and discarded it onto the ground.

His hands roamed over your body while your breathing became heavy and hollow.

Once you were both freed from your clothing you became nervous. You placed your hands on his back, his hands on your hips. He looked it your eyes, and you nodded.

'I love you,' he whispered as he slid himself in. You both moaned out as the pleasure consumed you. He picked up a sensual pace that drove you crazy.

'I love you too,' you said in a hoarse voice. You connected your lips.

The tension build deep inside you, which made your legs spasm. He sensed that you were close, and so was he. He intensified his movements until it send you both over the edge. You grabbed onto him tightly, him holding you as you both came down from your hight.

He rolled off you and scooped you up in his arms. Then nuzzled his head in the crook of your neck. You smiled and stroked his cheek.

'Thank you,' you said. He looked up at you with a cute smile, his eyes gleaming in the candlelights.

'I fucking love you, queen,' he said with a smile before he crashed his lips on yours.