Loki - Pang in the chest - Part three

Hi!

This one was requested by AsimpForTomHiddle Here is the part three!

!Important!
So apparently Wattpad has been sold to another company - so I've heard - and it's been deleting stories without the author's knowledge.

I obviously don't want this to happen to my Loki oneshots and now I was wondering if I should remove it myself before they can, so I still have the drafts.

What do you guys think?

Feedback would be appreciated. I'm really worried and it's making me anxious... I've spend a lot of time creating these.

Anyway... here's another oneshot in the meantime. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Xx

Loki and you had finished eating the delicious spaghetti. And honestly, you were kinda disappointed you already ate it.

"Want to go home yet?" Loki asked you with a faint smile, afraid he already knew the answer.

"No. I want to stay here for a little while," you spoke softly, as you were busy gazing into his eyes. The corners of your mouth twitched up and you rubbed your eyes.

"What do you want to do?" he asked you. He placed an arm under his chin and put on a lazy smirk. Your heart fluttered as he threw you a dull wink.

How he could make you melt without making an effort.

You looked down at your empty plate and blushed.

"Do you want to watch a film?" he questioned, tilting his head slightly to gawk at you with an adorable pout. You bit you lip, breath hitiching in your throat. 'Girlfriend," he drew out, grinning from ear to ear. "Do I make you nervous, darling?"

You shrugged and gave him a bashful smile in return.

"I'm not really nervous right now, just... trying not to do something stupid or incredibly clumsy," you replied. He chuckled lowly and your stomach flipped. "But yeah, I want to watch a film." He gave you a firm nod and rose from his seat.

He took a step closer towards you and offered you his hand.

You took it with hesitance and he helped you up from your chair.

"How nice of you," you murmered. Loki laughed at that and led you to the couch, his hands in yours as his thumb caressed your knuckles.

"I am the God of Niceness," he ridiculed himself. You grinned and let yourself fall back on the couch - and you instantly regretted it as the wound in your chest stung at it.

Your face scrunched up in pain and Loki went to sit by your side with worry flashing in his eyes.

"Are you okay? Can I do anything to help?" he insisted, rubbing up and down your back. You shook your head, took a deep breath and nodded to assure yourself it was fine.

"No, I'm okay," you whispered. He smiled at you and took the remote control. His fingers tapped the buttons on it and he put on a film you've never seen before.

"I've heard this film is really good," Loki told you. You smiled up at him when the wrapped and arm around you and pulled you closer.

"What's the title?" you wanted to know. Loki grinned from ear to ear and let his head rest on top of yours as you snuggled against his side.

"Crimson Peak," he said smugly.

It didn't took you long until you realized why he'd picked this particular film.

"He looks like you," you commented as you took in the appearance of Sir Thomas Sharpe. You gulped as you looked from the screen to him - examining every inch of his face, then the face on TV.

"He certainly does. How lucky that man is to look like a God, wouldn't you say?" he bragged. You rolled your eyes, but didn't disagree with him.

"Who would you say looks better?" you taunted. He huffed.

"Obviously me," he scoffed, running a hand through your hair and ruffling it. "Why do you ask? Do you think he looks better than me - a God?"

"Maybe?" you teased, biting back the grin. He snickered.

"Or maybe that's me," he told you, so you had a hard time to tell whether or not he was lying.

"You're not in that film," you said matter of factly. He shrugged and kissed the top of your head. "You're - No, you're not."

"No, I'm not," he confirmed, but then laughed.

You smiled and snuggled your face in the crook of his neck, placing a kiss there.

"That man is just very handsome, right love?" he added cockily. You sighed defeated.

"Don't flatter yourself, Loki. But yes, as much I want to argue with you - I can't," you muttered against his cheek.

As the film continued playing, someone next to you grew sleepy.

The little snoring sounds right above you had you looking up at him. You first thought he was doing it on purpose, but after poking his cheek a few times he remained asleep. You smiled and took the remote control in your hands, putting the TV off - with one last, adoring sigh to the actor on the screen.

The weight of Loki's body was entirely resting on your shoulder. You carefully wrapped your arms around his neck and laid down with him.

His head rested on your stomach, to not hurt the wound that was still in your chest. His arms instinctively sneaked around your waist as he pulled you tighter against his own body while his lips pressed an unconscious kiss on your tummy.

The smile on your face didn't leave your features when you dozed off into a dreamfull sleep, full of Loki.