Loki - Are you jealous? - Smut

Hi! (Again)

This oneshot was requested by
@FABULOUS6824

I hope you like it!

Enjoy reading!

Xx

Your best friend Bucky sat on the couch next to you, picking at the popcorn basket as you both watched TV.

Loki walked passed with a huff and you looked at him as he disappeared into the kitchen.

'Hey, Bucks?' you said as you poked his chest. He looked at you and smiled.

'What?' he wondered, as he stuffed his face with popcorn. You giggled.

'Do you want tea?' you asked him as you got up. He shook his head.

'Nope. Bring me a beer instead,' he said with a smirk as his eyes trailed back on the TV. You laughed and skipped to the kitchen.

You watched a grumpy Loki sitting at the table with a cup of tea in his hands, blowing the hot liquid.

'Hi, Loki,' you greeted him with a smile. His face lit up and he smiled genuinely at you.

'Well, hello, darling,' he purred. 'What's brought you here?'

'I'm going to make tea,' you told him, strolling over to the counter, only to spot he'd made two cups. You turned to look at him and he was already staring at you from his chair.

'I made you a cup,' he said with a wink. You rose an eyebrow at him.

'How did you know I-'

'It's almost four o'clock. That's your tea time,' he explained. You smiled and picked up the cup before taking a sip.

'Thank you, Loki.' You walked back out of the kitchen, but forgot Bucky's beer.

Opening the refrigerator, you took one, opened the lid and smiled at Loki.

'We're watching a film. Do you want to join?' you proposed. He sighed.

'Who? That robot and you?' he scoffed. You frowned.

'Hey, don't call him that,' you defended your best friend. He rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair.

'Whatever. I'm not getting near him,' he spat.

You rolled your eyes as he was being stubborn again. He would eventually come and join you.

You walked back to Bucky and handed him his beer while you sipped your tea.

'Ah, there is the live of my life,' Bucky said and he gulped his beer down.

'What about me?' you wondered with a pout.

'Second place,' he said. 'Beer comes first.' You smirked and let yourself sit back against the couch.

Loki leaned against the doorpost and observed the both of you.

Bucky sneaked an ar around you and pulled you closer, causing you to spill your tea all over you shirt.

'Bucks!' you whined, as tea dripped over your chin. You wiped it away with the back of your hand and just then Loki came to sit on the couch opposite you.

Loki glared at Bucky, but he didn't notice.

'Whoops,' Bucky said as he tried to wipe off the wetness from your breasts with a handkerchief. 

Loki was fuming.

'No, it's fine, I'll just put on another shirt,' you giggled as you tried to get up, but Bucky caught your wrists.