Loki - Dinner disaster

Loki had asked you to go on a date. And of course, you said yes. You were getting ready for it, when Natasha walked in and nodded in approval.

'You look really good,' she commented. She walked over and placed a kiss on your cheek. 'I hope is goes well.'

'Thank you Natasha. Me too, I'm a bit nervous to be honest.

'You'll be fine. Come on, let get you to that date,' she smirked. You nodded and you left the room.

Tony was standing in the kitchen and looked up at you. He spit out the coffee he just sipped.

'Wow!' he cheered.

'Don't touch her, Stark, it's fir Loki. They're going on a date,' Natasha smirked.

'Oh,' Tony said. 'Are you sure you want to go with him? I can like change in a suit if you want and-'

'I'll go with Loki,' you interjected. Tony snickered.

Loki was in his room, deciding which tie he should put on. The green one or the black one?

'Put on the black one,' Clint told him. Clint lay down on the bed and eyed the God approvingly. 'And your hair is perfect. Stop touching it.' Loki sighed.

'I'm nervous,' he whispered to himself, but Clint heard.

'You'll do great, pal. Come on, stop checking your ass out and go and steal her heart.' Loki smiled and nodded. 'Not like that. Put the scepter down.' Loki glared at him, but then softened as Clint threw him a playful wink.

'Okay, lets do this.'

'That's the spirit!' Clint cheered as he pulled the God out of his room and dragged him into the kitchen where you were waiting in your red dress. As he laid eyes on you, he felt even more nervous and he couldn't help himself, but to smile sheepishly. You turned around and grinned.

'Hi, Loki,' you said.

'Hey, Y/N,' he said breathlessly. 'You look lovely.'

'Thank you. You look very handsome in your suit too,' you complimented him.

'Well, let's go,' Loki said, placing a trembling hand on your waist as you stepped in the elevator. Natasha and Clint both waved at you and smirked.

'So...' you said awkwardly. 'Where are we going?' He smiled down at you.

'To my favourite place on Midgard. I don't know what it is called, but it's really cozy and tranquil. I think you will like it,' Loki spoke to you.

You stepped into a restaurant and the waiter showed you the table you could sit at.

Loki pulled out your chair and you sat down, then he went to sit in front of you.

'This place is enchanting,' you said as you let your gaze wander around the restaurant.

'I know, right. It reminds me of Asgard,' Loki spoke as his eyes never looked away from yours.

'Brother!' a booming voice said. You sighed while Loki let out a growl.

'I bet that reminds you of Asgard too,' you commented.

'I'm not overly fond of that part of Asgard,' he hissed as his brother, Thor, came over to the table. You giggled.

'Brother, Lady Y/N, welcome to this lovely restaurant. I'll be your waiter for this evening,' Thor announced. Loki's eyes widened.

'No, your not, tell me your joking,' Loki spat.

'Unfortunately, I am the God of Thunder, not the God of Mischief. So, no, brother, I'm not joking,' Thor reasoned and winked at you. You looked away.

'Okay, so if we order, you'll leave?'

'Maybe.' Thor gave a toothy grin. Loki sighed and ordered some food that sounded very delicious, but you couldn't even pronounce it.

'I'm sorry, I didn't know he... worked here?' Loki apologized.

'No, it's fine. Really, I'm just happy I get to spend time with you,' you replied. You talked away the night and you both grew very hungry.

'What is that oaf taking so long to prepare our dinner?' Loki complained. You giggled.

'I'm starving,' you pouted as you took the last sip of your wine, which was now empty as well. Loki laughed and shook his head.

'I swear if it takes five minutes longer, I'll make our food,' Loki teased. 'Really, I had planned everything, but I didn't expect it to go this way. Thor ruined it,' Loki rambled on. You took Loki's hand and squeezed it lightly.

'Loki, nothing has been ruined. I am having an amazing evening, with an amazing man, excuse me, God. I have never felt more comfortable in my life before. Thank you for taking me here.' You winked at him and he blushed.

'Dinner's ready!' Thor's voice roared. Loki closed his eyes and you giggled. 'Have a nice meal. What do you think, Lady Y/N? Am I doing a good job? It's my first day.' Loki decided to answer for you.

'No, you're awful at this. What took you so long to prepare our food?' Loki sneered at his brother. Thor looked down at his feet, embarrassed.

'I can explain... It was all going okay, until I realized the food looked so delicious and I took a bite and before I knew it... the food was already in my stomach.' You laughed, but Loki looked at his brother in a displeased way.

'Well, at least we have our food now,' Loki mumbled before taking his fork and eating some of the vegetables. You did the same. Loki turned to Thor. 'What are you still doing here?'

'Sorry, I can't... it looks so good,' he said pointing at the decorations on the table. Little white pearls. Indeed, it looked very romantic and-

Thor's hand shot out and grabbed a pearl before putting in in his mouth.

'Oh! No, Thor! Don't eat that! That's decoration!' you panicked as the God of Thunder immediately spit the pearl out in Loki's plate.

'Why did you say that? I would just let him swallow it!' Loki laughed. But then looked at his brother and glared at him. You snickered. 'And why did you spit that out in my plate! Am I supposed to eat it now?' Thor quickly grabbed away Loki's plate and left. You had a huge smile on your face as you placed your plate in the middle of the table.

'We could share, you know. I mean, if you don't mind,' you said while taking a bite of the food. Hd smiled at you and you both shared the food on your plate. And beside the fact that Thor interrupted a few times, it was the best date you ever had.