Loki - Cardboard box - Smut - part two

As promised, The_girl_with_a_pen here is a part two.

Warning: this contains a dominant reader and a submissive Loki.

Enjoy reading

Xx

You closed the door behind you after you pushed Loki through them and locked, to make sure you no one would interrupt you, while you would unwrap your present. It was still you birthday after.

'What are you going to do with me?' Loki asked with an amused tone. You smiled a toothy grin.

'You said I could unwrap you from that ugly suit. So I'm going to do that,' you replied as you walked towards him.

'I will not complain, Lady Y/N,' his velvety voice said. You grinned and grabbed his tie, pulling him closer to you lips.

'Good,' you whispered while smiling. You pressed your body against him and connected your lips with his in a feisty kiss. He was slightly taken aback, but recovered quickly and kissed you back with the same passion you did. You pulled away and studied his face for a while.

His hands moved up to your shoulders, but you slapped them away.

'It's my birthday. I'll be in charge tonight,' you told him in a strict manner. He smirked and dropped his hands next to his body.

'As the Lady wishes,' he whispered and looked in front of him as you walked around him. You just stood behind him for awhile, your hands wrapped around his body from behind.

'Would you please open the buttons of your jacket?' you asked, while you smiled against his shoulder. He snickered but did as you asked. 'Good.'

'What now?' he asked you eagerly.

'No need to rush, pet,' you called him. He called you that often when he was in charge so you decided to taunt him a little with it.

'Don't push it,' he growled. You giggled and stood on your toes, leaning in near his ear.

'Shut up,' you whispered and bit down on his earlobe before you took iff his green jacket. He suppressed a groan as you let go of him. You smiled sheepishly as you grabbed his hand and led him over to the nearest wall. You pressed him against it and gestured for him to bend down to kiss you again. This time, you were the one tapping your tongue against his lips. He happily responded by letting you enter, but he instantly gained dominance. His hands shot up to grab ahold of your hair and he pulled you closer. You moaned out, but yet you pulled away. You shot him a glare.

'Loki, I want to the one in control,' you whined. He chuckled.

'But you always try and gain dominance as well if I'm in control,' he reasoned. You shrugged.

'Yeah, I know, but let me win this time,' you interjected. He nodded.

'Fine, darling,' he laughed. You smiled and leaned in to kiss him again. He opened his mouth to let you enter and as promised, he let you explore his mouth while he pretended to be at your mercy.

While grinning, you pulled away and began opening his shirt, revealing his toned chest. You looked up and smirked as you removed it from his muscled body, tossing it aside.

'Turn around,' you commanded. He chuckled.

'Why?' he questioned.

'God, just do it. You're such a bad submissive,' you mumbled. He snickered and did as you told him to do. You lifted his hands up and placed them against the wall. The smirk returned to your face as you traced a finger over his shoulder blades, digging your nails a little into his skin, which lade him shiver. Loki growled as your hands travelled down to his pair of trousers, unbuttoning it and playing with the zipper. He sighed in frustration and buckled his hips into yours. You hissed and slapped his bum. 'Don't,' you said sternly. He obeyed and kept still as you unzipped his pair of trousers and slid them off. You did the same to his boxers. He inhaled sharply as you pressed your fully clothed body against his, placing tender kissed on his shoulders and back. 'Turn back around.' He did and looked at you, a little disappointed that you still wore everything, but you giggled. That would soon change. 'Can you like... sit on the bed or something?' He snickered and went to sit on the bed, like you instructed. Then you stripped yourself from your pair of trousers and walked over to him, sitting on his lap, facing him and shoving him a little more on the bed. One of his hands grabbed your waist, but you didn't mind. You pushed him down onto the mattress while you moved up slightly to sit on his hips. He groaned and rolled them against you, which you gasped at, only your knickers separated you from where you wanted him, but you decided to tease him a little longer. Your hands slowly reached to the hem of your shirt and with all the time in the world, you pulled it over your head, eventually throwing it on the floor. You then lay down on him, your face just inches apart from his. You bend down and kissed him again. Your lips moving against his while his hands sneaked their way to your back, his nails digging in your skin, which you moaned at. His lips curved into a smile against yours and he took that opportunity to unhook your bra. You gasped and as a punishment bit down on his bottom lip. He growled and let his hands fall next to his body. You smiled at your small victory and sat back up, carefully letting one stap slid off down your shoulder. His eyes were already focused on your breasts, impatiently waiting for you to reveal them. The other strap slid down and you took the piece of clothing off, and let it join the others on the floor. This time, you rolled your hips against his, which made him jerk his head back while he hissed. You laughed darkly and then got rid off your knickers.

Then you decided you wanted things to go a little quicker as you positioned yourself on top of him. He didn't wait for your permission and entered you with one thrust. You screamed and then scolded at him. He chuckled softly and let you control the things again. You bit your lip as you began moving, causing a little friction. But you wanted more so you picked up the pace. Loki joined you and thrusted himself into you at the pace you set. His hands grabbed your hips roughly and guided you, but you were too consumed with please that you didn't took notice of that. Your hands went to his hair and tugged at it every time he would thrust while a groan would escape from his mouth and a moan from yours.

You felt that you were getting close, your moans turned into quiet screams every time a little more. Loki growled and gave changed his angle underneath you, allowing him to hit you deeper and rougher. He gave you one final thrust as you both found your release. His grip around your hips grew tighter, most definitely leaving some kind of bruises for you as a reminder. You tugged at his hair before you collapsed on top of him, breathing heavily. Loki panted and stroke your back while he kissed your forehead.

'Happy birthday... pet,' he said with a chuckle. You rolled you eyes at him, but still smiled as you kissed his chest.

'Thank you,' you whispered as you relaxed into his embrace.

The very same evening, you sat with your Loki next to you, joined by the other Avengers.

'Did you enjoy your present?' Thor joked. You smirked. 'I bet you had a lot to catch up on. He has been on Asgard for three months after all,' Thor said. Loki hid his laughter by eating a piece of his vegetables.

'I did. I had a lot of fun unwrapping it,' you said vaguely. Thor smiled.

'I'm glad you liked it. I bet it was good to be able to stretch your legs, wasn't it, brother?' Thor asked.

'Oh, he got to stretch his legs, Thor. Don't worry about it,' you assured Thor. Loki grinned and placed his hand on you leg before he squeezed it. You giggled and Thor eyed you suspicious, but didn't seem to get what actually happened.