Loki - Restroom - Smut - part two

You got home with Loki after you both had dinner elsewhere. Loki seemed to have forgotten about his quarrel with Thor and was laughing along with you.

You both got into the elevator and it went quiet. The tension could be felt between the two of you, growing stronger within seconds.

Loki cleared his throat while you swallowed. Desire building up. You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and looked at Loki, who moved his hands up his chest and opening the buttons of his shirt. You drew your bottom lip between your teeth and watched his every move. A smug grin tugged at his lips as he tossed it on the floor of the elevator. Your breath hitched in your throat as he approached you and grabbed one hand of yours, giving it a gentle kiss on your knuckles.

'Shall we finish what we were about to do in the ladies restroom?' Loki mumbled while bringing his face near yours.

'Yes,' you breathed out without any sort of hesitation. He smirked and picked you up as the doors of the elevator slid open. You pressed yourself against him while kicking of your high heels. They landed somewhere along the path Loki took you with him to the kitchen. He put you down on the kitchen counter. You put your handbag on it and let your hands travel along his muscled chest. You hummed in approval, which made Loki chuckle. His hands found their way to the back of your dress and he played with the zipper for awhile before he slid it down. The dress fell off your shoulders. Loki picked you up again and grabbed the dress to throw it over one of the chairs in the kitchen.

He took you to the living room while his mouth was attached to your neck the whole trip to the couch. Your breathing got heavier as he placed you down on the couch. He got rid of his pair of trousers and crawled on top of you. He smiled and leaned in while his hands took ahold of yours and pinned them next to your body. His lips landed on yours. They started moving and you kissed him back. Your tongue soon tapped his lips and he opened his mouth. You let your tongue explore his mouth for awhile before he took over. With a growl, he pinned yours down and took control over the kiss.

Once he pulled away, you were both out of breath and took a few moments to stare at each other.

'Are we going upstairs?' you asked. He shook his head. Panic rose inside of you. Was he having second thoughts? The panic must've been obvious in your eyes because he quickly corrected himself.

'I can't wait until we are upstairs,' he groaned and slid down the straps of your bra. You giggled.

'What if the Avengers come back?' you questioned. He smirked and took off your bra, tossing it onto the floor.

'They won't,' he assured you. You rolled your eyes, but nodded. He gave you a wink and took of his boxers. You mirrored his actions and got rid of your knickers. You traced his arms with your hands while he placed tender kisses on your neck and collarbone.

You moaned loud as you felt him against your entrance. He grabbed a hand full of your hair and tugged at it. You bit your lip as he pressed his body against yours and slowly slid himself in. You let out a moan, but he cover your lips with his and captured them into a heated kiss.

He picked up a slow pace while he kept kissing you. He pulled away, but your hands grabbed his neck and pulled him down again. You kissed him again. He had a smile on his lips as he kissed you back, but his face contorted as pleasure overtook him. You rolled your hips against his. He growled and picked up his pace he was thrusting at. You moaned into his mouth as his other hand went to your hips, positioning you so he could hit deeper spots inside you. Your breathing got even more heavy as you brought your legs around his hips and pulled him closer.

Loki groaned and bit down hard on your lip as he found his release. You moaned as you felt his seed dripped inside of you and made you find yours as well. He gave you a couple more thrusts before he carefully pulled out of you and lay on top of you, his head resting in the crook of your neck.

Your breathing got steady again.

'I like you so much. Do you realize that?' Loki asked you while taking your hand in his, placing multiple soft kisses on them. You smiled down at him and stroke his cheek.

'I do. And I must say that I'm rather fond of you as well,' you teased.

'Rather fond of me?' he questioned in a joking way. 'How fond?' You pretended to think.

'Fond enough to ask you if you are willing to date me,' you said smugly. His face lit up and he gazed into your eyes.

'Gladly,' he answered before he pressed his lips against yours again.

That evening, Loki and you talked for hours. You were both forgetting about the time. Stealing a kiss from one another every now and then. You were both sitting at the kitchen table. You in your bra and knickers and Loki in his boxers. You sat on his lap as the doors of the elevators opened. The Avengers were gawking at the scene in front of them.

'Oh my God!' Steve shrieked like a little girl while Bucky quickly covered Steve's eyes with one of his large hands.

'What?' Loki asked, bored.

'I thought you were joking when you said...' Clint drifted off. Natasha blushed and looked away.

'Where did you do it?' Tony asked amused, his hands crossed. You rolled your eyes. 'Come on, tell me. The stairs? The carpet? Just on the floor...?' Loki looked over to the couch and smirked. Tony's eyes went big. 'No! Not my couch!' Loki chuckled and hugged your body.

'I love you,' he mumbled into your ear after he kissed your jaw. You smiled at him and leaned in to kiss his lips.

Hello, I'm sorry that I did not update. But after like a million years... here it is.
TheOgDirectioner I hope you liked part two. Sorry that it took me so long.
I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. Let me know your opinion on it. And see you in the next oneshot!

Xx