Loki - Wet laundry

You had just finished a day of cleaning with the Avengers. You had showered, put on your nightgown and brushed your hair. Then you stalked towards your bed and you let yourself fall onto the silky sheets. You sighed contently as the softness of the mattress soothed your aching limbs just a little, but your muscles were still tensed after a whole day of conveying furniture and cleaning Stark Tower.

You had just settled and started drifting off to a peaceful sleep when a knock at your door disturbed you. You knitted your eyebrows. There was another careful knock that made you sit upright.

'Come in,' you called as you shifted your weight against the headboard.

The doorknob was pulled down in an agonizing slow pace that made your breath go shallow. Your heart skipped a beat when Lokis head popped from behind the door. He smiled shyly.

'Hi,' he whispered. You waved dumbly at him.

'What can I do for you?' You looked at the clock on the wall opposite you. 'It's a quarter passed eleven.' Why were you whispering?

'Can I come in?' You nodded, then realized he couldn't see your face as the shadows in the dark were casted over your form.

'Yeah, sure.' He sauntered inside and closed the door behind him silently as to not wake anyone up. He stood awkwardly in the middle of your room, the light of the moon shining on his divine, pale skin. You had to bite your lip to prevent yourself from drooling. He stuttered nervously.

'I'm so sorry to bother you at this late hour. I really shouldn't and I am really anxious about what you're going to say to be honest, but hear me out, okay?' he whispered.

'Yeah, no problem, Loki. Tell me what you need to tell. I'm a great listener.' You smiled at him as he came closer to see your face. He scratched the back of his neck and adverted his eyes to the ground.

'We have been cleaning up the Tower, right?' You nodded. 'Well, I had a little energy left and I also cleaned my room.'

'Good for you,' you whispered. He chuckled nervously.

'Yeah, but here's the thing...' He gathered all his courage to look you in the eye as he audibly swallowed. 'I washed my bedsheets, but... there not dry yet. And I waited for about two hours now, but they wont... my laundry won't dry.'

'What are you asking?' Really, why were you guys still whispering?

'I would like to - if you don't mind of course - to... I mean, could I sleep in your bed? Just tonight?' You threw the covers aside and patted the spot next to you. 'Thank you. You're the best.' He stripped from his leather attire and you forced yourself to look away and turn your back towards him, although you had to admit you wouldn't mind the view.

The bed dipped and a few moments later you were both laying there, a little awkward and uneasy.

You stirred a lot to find a comfortable way to lay down with your aching muscles. You decided to lay on your stomach.

A sigh escaped your lips.

'What's the matter?' Loki whispered as he rolled closer to you, stroking your hair out of your face. You pouted.

'My arms hurt from all the lifting,' you whispered back.

'Oh dear.' He took the covers from you and straddled you from behind. You had no time to progress of what was happening as his hands already found his way to your shoulders, slowly, almost sensually, brushed down your arms.

You got goosebumps all over your skin. Everywhere he touched you, leaving pin and needles. Soon, he started to massage your shoulders. His grip was firm and pleasant which made you bite your lip to prevent yourself from moaning. You found yourself wondering what those skillful hands of his could do to you.

You let out an involuntary moan. He chuckled and dipped his head down to place featherlight kisses on your shoulder. He brushed the strap of your nightgown aside to have more acces.

He let his bodyweight press on your back. His lean chest against you. He grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked your head back to kiss your jawline.

And then it clicked.

The God could've easily used his magic to dry his laundry. He wanted this, and as you felt yourself being pressed up against him, you did too.

With a grin you pushed him off you and rolled on top of him, taking his lips in a heated kiss. Your breath grew heavier and you needed to pull away for air.

'You sneaky bastard,' you giggled, drawing patterns over his bare chest. He chuckled and pulled you down again.

'I am the God of Mischief after all, darling.'