Loki - Bored on the plane - Smut

You and Loki had been together for a while now and you were very skilled at keeping that a secret for the rest of the Avengers. But now it would be a little more difficult. You were staying in a hotel with the Avengers because you were on a holiday with them. You and Loki shared a room, which caused Tony to be a bit suspicious, but he let it slip.

But it was when you returned from your holiday that the Avengers grew even more suspicious. You were on your way back home and sat on the plane, Loki next to you. You tugged at his arm. You gestured to the plane's bathroom. He immediately got the hint. You both got up and he took your hand.

Natasha nudged Tony's arm and pointed at you two. They smirked. Loki held the door of the bathroom open before you and you walked in. Loki checked if no one was looking and slipped in the bathroom as well. He closed and locked the door. He smirked playfully at you.

'You naughty little thing,' he chuckled. He approached you and picked you up in his arms. You smiled a toothy grin as you wrapped your legs around his torso.

'I thought you liked this side if me,' you teased.

'I never said I didn't liked it,' he whispered seductive in your ear. You giggled as he pushed you against the wall.

'What if we get caught?' you said in a high pitched voice. He chuckled darkly.

'We won't,' growled in your ear before he started to suck on that soft spot on your neck. You moaned. 'But we will if you won't keep quiet.' You nodded and bit your lip, holding in your moans.

Loki's tongue grazed over your collarbone while he grabbed your breast firmly. You kicked if your high heels and started to unbutton your blouse.

'Eager are we?' he smirked. You shrugged.

'Don't stop. I have been waiting for this for two weeks because of those thin walls in that hotel,' you explained as you pressed yourself against him and threw the blouse on the floor. He smiled at you and you captured his lips to share a kiss with him. Loki got rid of his clothes rather quickly before he started to unbutton your pair of trousers. He then placed you down and slid them off your legs. You stepped out of them and jumped back into his arms. The force and how he slammed you against the wall turned you on. He panted in the crook of your neck while his hands trailed behind your back to unhooked your bra. He tossed it on the ground in one swift moment before his mouth attacked it with kisses and bites. It took all of your strength to remain quiet. But somehow you managed to do that.

'Dear passengers, we will land in about ten minutes. Please prepare yourselves,' a voice said through a speaker.

'This has to be a little quick, love, but I'm not leaving you unsatisfied. Will you be able to handle me?' Loki asked. You nodded in frustration.

'Just do it, Loki,' you begged. He smirked. He placed you down and forced you to put your hands on the sink. He grabbed your hair rather harshly as he forced you to look in the mirror and look into his eyes. You felt him pull down your knickers and he kicked your legs open. You smiled sheepishly as you caught yourself at how wet that made you.

One of his hands remained tangled up in your hair. He pulled at it and made a fist. You let out a moan. His other hand trailed down to the place were you needed him the most. He smirked at you through the mirror as he felt how wet you were. He rubbed against you with his long fingers while he positioned himself to enter you. You cursed under your breath when he thrusted in you in one move while tugging at your hair. By now, your mouth hung slightly agape. He picked up a rough pace and you wanted to scream.oki lowly growled near your ear.

The tension builded up inside of you and you got even more excited when the pilot announced you had only five minutes before you would land. Loki gave you one last thrust before you found your release. You collapsed against the sink and you felt something warm drip down your thighs. You smiled as Loki pulled out, breathing heavily. He hugged you from behind and kissed your shoulder.

He helped you clean yourself and you both put on some clothes.

'Thank you,' you whispered to Loki as you kissed his jaw. He smiled and unlocked the door.

You and Loki stepped out of the bathroom and a smirking Tony and Natasha stood there to greet the both of you. You blushed and looked at your feet.

'Seems like someone got caught,' Tony laughed. Loki slapped the back of his head and dragged you to your seat.

'We did. What are we going to tell them after we land?' you panicked. He put his head on top of yours and smiled sweetly.

'We're adults. We can do what we want without explaining ourselves,' he mumbled in your hair before he kissed your forehead.

'We're adults,' you repeated, giggling.

'I'm the God,' he snickered. 'You'll have to listen to me. Tonight again? A little less rushed?' You grinned.

'Sounds good to me, sweetie,' you said and kissed his cheek.