Loki - Quarantine

It happend again. The country would go back into a lockdown. Right now, everyone was discussing who their quarantine buddy would be; and you were hoping you would get Peter, or Natasha. As long it wouldn' be some lean, sexy, raven-haired God that was glaring at you from the couch he was currently sitting at. You glowered right back at him. 

"That makes Thor an me," Tony said, scrippling something on a piece of paper. "Nat and Brucie..." 

Natasha went to give Bruce a kiss on the ckeek while Loki and you were having a staring contest. 

"Who do I get?" Peter asked Tony. Tony pressed his glasses further up his nose and squinted his eyes at the paper. 

"Wanda," he answered. Peter cheered and attacked Wanda with a hug. "That way, the only ones left are... Y/N and Mischief." 

Your staring contest immediately came to a stop with you both protesting. Loki got up from his seat and approached Stark, who took off his glasses and stashed them away in his pocket. 

"Look, I'm not going to argue with you two. And please, Lokes, don't get too close. There is a virus out there," Stark said, shoving Loki back slightly, not too much as not to provoke the dangerous God you would be sleeping with - no, poor chose of words... 

The God you would be sharing a bed with - no! 

You get what I'm saying. 

You would share a room. Yes, that was it. 

"Am I supposed to share a room with... her?" Loki questioned with a low voice, tearing the paper from Tony's hands and glaring at it. Stark pressed his lips together. "If you switch Thor and-" 

"No," said Stark firmly. "Everyone, off you go! The rules must be followed. Oh, Loki, don't look so abused," Stark rambled before everyone took off. 

You had your arms crossed over your chest, one eyebrow raised at him when he turned around and mirrored your posture. 

"So..." he began, averting his eyes to the ceiling. 

"So..." you mocked him, which had his eyes snapping down to send you a glare. You smirked. "I am not that bad. You couldn've end up with the Hulk." Loki point'ed a finger at you, opened his mouth to scold at you, but there came nothing, so he closed it again. "Afraid he would smash you?" You giggled. 

"That was once!" he hissed, brushing his shoulder against yours when he walked past you. You snickered. 

"Wait for me, roommate!" you chriped, skipping behind him. 

From the moment you both isolated you from the rest of the Avengers, you made your little room very cozy. You had invaded the couch and had a soft blanket sprawled over you. 

Loki lurked at you from the table, glaring over his plate because he didn't get to pick the film. He wanted some crazy action one, while you put on a romantic one. 

"Not fair," he mumbled against his glass before taking a sip of wine. He got up eventually and walked over to the couch. Swiftly, he snatched the blanket off you and draped it over himself as he settled in the couch. 

"Really?" you asked, getting up ito a sitting position, getting closer and tugging at the blanket so you could have a part. 

"Yes, it isn't fair for you to chose the film." You weren't able to see his face, even in the glow of the screen. 

"Then put on the one you want," you retorted, celebrating your victory at getting your half of the blanket. 

He mubled something under his breath.