Broken leg - Loki

You were in Berlin with your best friend. You were walking on the streets as you heard screams. You and your friend turned around to see people running out of a building. Oh, and you had broken your leg so you were walking with crutches. Your friend looked at you and shrugged before she ran away, leaving you alone. Wow, great friend you have...

No one even glanced at you as you tried making your escape, but you got behind the crow rather quickly. Under your breath, you cursed at your friend, who was now, nowhere to be seen.

A man in a green attire approached you and stopped beside you. Your hand were already hurting from walking with the crutches. The man wore a golden helmet... He looked stupid. Well, not really, he looked rather good in it. You shook your head. Were the people running because of him? He smirked at you and held up his scepter before swinging it against one of your crutches, causing you to fall at his feet.

'You fool! Do you want me to breake the other leg?' you yelled furious at him. He chuckled.

'You will not speak in such way to your King,' he hissed at you. You tried to sit up, but he pushed you down again with his scepter, like you were to dirty to touch. You also didn't understand what he meant by "King". He then made his way over to the running crowd, but the soon stopped escaping as soon as the man swung his magic wand at them. They were trapped and for a brief moment you were clad you weren't in the crowd. The man started speeching, but you didn't paid attention because you were to busy trying to get up again, which didn't work at all. A few people started screaming as soon as the Quinjet arrived and began shooting on the man with the golden helmet. You started to become frustrated and threw away one of your crutches. Oh, yeah, not such a great plan... Slowly you crept your way to the crutch, dragging the other one with you. The man suddenly turned around and started running towards you. You weren't really scared of him because you thought he was going to run away from the Avengers and the Quinjet, but when he grabbed your hair and teleported you, you were slightly panicking.

***

You must've passed out during the teleportation. You were lying on a bed. The room you were in was large and it smelled weird.

'Finally,' someone spoke. anxiety rushed through your veins as you saw the man sitting on the edge of the bed, only a few feet away from you.

'Who the fuck are you?' you asked. 'Why am I here?' He had a wide smirk on his face while you attacked him with questions. He only shrugged at them.

'You didn't run away from me,' he stated. You rolled your eyes at his stupidity.

'Well, I can't really walk in general,' you gestured at your broken leg.

'What happened?' he asked, almost concerned. Almost. You frowned.

'Why?'

'I asked first. What happened?' he said firmly. You rolled your eyes again. 'Stop rolling your eyes at your king. This is the second time I catch you doing that.'

'Well, I fell. So... my turn. Why did you bring me here?' He laughed in your face.

'You actually weren't supposed to be here and I wasn't planning on bringing you here. It's actually your own fault.'

'Yeah? Why is that?'

'If you will let me speak, then maybe I can explain.' He glared at you, so you decided to shut up. 'Because you talked back at me in a disrespectful way. I liked it. No one ever spoke to me in that way.' He chuckled and you didn't get what was so funny about it.

'Maybe not to your face,' you mumbled. He once again glared at you, but this time you glared back at him, causing him to laugh again. 'Who are you?' He pretended to be shocked by your question.

'I am Loki, of Asgard, your King.' You laughed, but he didn't.

'Do you always look so grumpy?' You should not have said that. He lifted his hand and slapped you right across the face.

'I am truely sorry,' he faked an apology. 'Now, please be quiet.' He grabbed your leg and tore the thing you had cursed so much the last weeks.

'What the-'

'Just. Shut. Up,' he spoke his words low. He then placed his hand on your leg and you felt it heaten up before you felt something inside snap and heal painfully. You shrieked.

'Aw!' you said sharply. You wanted to slap his hand away, but he caught your wrist. 'You son of a-' You wanted to curse him, but before you could do that his lips collided with yours and he kissed you rough and dominant. When he pulled away, you were at lost of words. He smiled down at you.

'You have a beautiful voice, darling, but do me a favor and be quiet.' You blushed at his words and nodded, your hand unconscious traced your lips. 'But I could make you scream as well, if you prefer that.' A smirk crept on his face at the sight of your frightened face.